SB T3/T4 twin turbo eBay header price drop. Fyi deal alert $234

-
Thanks!
On the early As we only have about 3.5" between the exhaust face on the head and the inner fender well. Drivers side should fit though. Maybe these will work for you guys with 67 and newer Abodies.

The picture of the white card stock is 5". The engine compartment is a 73 Duster.
I don't think these will fit any A body car.

qbFexI.jpg

The picture of the white card stock is 5". The engine compartment is a 73 Duster.
I don't think these will fit any A body car.

View attachment 1715175392
The curse of the A bodies and their limited real estate under the hood. Too bad, cause these headers look good for the money. Hopefully they work out for you on the Ebody. Thanks again.

They will also be tight in a E body, I just checked with the same piece of card stock, looks like they are going to be close to the shock tower.

Makes a guy wonder if they were built to fit "anything"

A truck would have plenty of room.
They will fit in my E body, there is no inner fenders in one of them that I have.

I measured my 67 Belvedere with a 360 and there isn’t room on passenger side for 5 inches here either. Dustin

They do come up, so I think they will fit a B or E.
I already bought them for an E drag car I have, so they will fit one way or another.

the only info i could get out of them was "these were built using a 318 dart" so hopefully they will fit A's. I'm personally using on a B-body. I could fit another smallblock beside the one thats in it :p
I thought I remember you saying that were built on an a body.

I thought I remember you saying that were built on an a body.
Thats what the seller claimed. As i stated in OP. I have zero affiliation with the mfg. Just stated I bought a set, and I plan on using them for a tt build.

It’s ok, I wasn’t blaming you
"mocked up on a 318 dart" was what i could get out of them. You're correct to question though, as if these don't fit an A-body, then they are pretty pointless.
I'll be over at my shop in the next few days, i'll take them with me and see if there's a chance they will fit. Even looking at my B-body, the alternator appears it needs relocated.

Those do not look like the ones I have.

Those do look like what I have. Measurement wise, they shouldn't fit in there, however.

I think these may actually fit on a A body.
I was just mocking my engine up, had to grind a corner on one so the spark plug can be removed.
They actually raise up, I think they will clear the shock tower.

FnVTpB.jpg

The alternator you will have to get creative, I think I can cut and add some 1" stock to the alternator bracket, and run it from another bolt hole to make it work.
WRMBh8.jpg

i ironically have my headers unbolted on the race car... i could mock this up pretty easy in the car.

i ironically have my headers unbolted on the race car... i could mock this up pretty easy in the car.
Give it a shot, I have no intentions of using these in a A body. But I will post pics when I get them dropped in a E body.

That #6 pipe will be the make it or break it factor. Just eyeballing it against the flipped Dakota shorty headers that interfere on the #8 pipe, these don't look to be hanging as low. My fingers are crossed for you. They might just work. Thanks for sharing the install pics!

-
Back