scampman in rehab

-

scampman

68 dart gt guy
Reaction score
hey you all, I wanted to give you my address and if you want to send cards to me Brian Engel 2238 Lockwood Meadows Street Sarasota, Fl 34234- 7969 I am in rehab getting stronger every day. I sure would appreciate some prayers I am due to leave here on the 23rd of November or earlier I am busting my *** in rehab to show them That I can go home. Thanks a lot guys. Please spread the word for me and give out my address to anyone that wants to send anything, I am also looking for one of you guys that does paint and body work on my 68 dart. Also somebody close to me that would be reasonable. Thanks so much guys, Brian

I am looking for someone close to me and is reasonable. Brian Engel 2238 Lockwood Meadows Street Sarasota, Fl 34234- 7969 phone 941-366-7086
to do body work and paint feel free to call my wife if you are willing to do this for me. Thanks Brian

No clue what you are going through man but i lost two uncles to addiction. Whenever the urge gets real bad just think of your loved ones.

Stay strong and you will pull through.
Take it easy when you get back to home life.

Dave

Stay strong and you will pull through.
Take it easy when you get back to home life.

Dave
THANKS GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT! LOOK IN THE GENERAL DISCSSIONS FORUM FOR MY INFO IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME ANYTHING, I HAVE A 68 DART I AM TRYING TO RESTORE OR A CARD, WHATEVER! IAM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN DO BODY AND PAINT WORK ON MY CAR. THANKS EVERYBODY, BRIAN

Don't over do it because you want to get out of there, stay the course and you will be fine.
Good luck

A bad injury, it could happen to any of us, stay strong and determined...the words you wrote in your signature are very good for all of us to remember. Here's to seeing your Dart on the 23rd!

Hope you come home soon but of course! Don’t push it so you can just get the heck out of there. I’d hate to read about a re injury.

Wish you well. last year I fell and damaged my "other shoulder" they will never heal. REALLY slowed me down

Damn. This is just rotten, Brian. Like Goldfish said above, this really could happen to anyone. I'm sorry that it had to be you.

I have to say that it sure looks like you've got the best possible attitude which bodes very well for your recovery. You're an inspiration.

My opinion- keeping some focus on your Mopar could be really helpful. Even when I couldn't work on it, thinking about my Dart, making plans, searching for parts, etc has helped me through some tough times.

Taking some time to focus on stuff that makes you happy and has nothing to do with your injury is probably helpful for anyone in this kind of spot. It's a reminder that there's good stuff in life too.

I don't know how many guys here still use real mail so the forum might be your best bet for correspondence. :D

Praying for a quick recovery. Wishing you the best.

Praying for a quick recovery. Wishing you the best.
UPDATE, I CAME HOME TODAY AND AM MUCH STRONGER THAN I WAS BEFORE I GOT HURT. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR CARDS AND ESPESCIALLY YOUR PRAYERS. EVERY TIME I WAS FEELING LOW I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU GUYS AND PUSHED HARDER TO GET HOME. THANK YOU ALL GUYS, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TRULY. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THE BODY AND PAINTWORK ON MY CAR NEAR AT A RESONABLE COST. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL, BRIAN( SCAMPMAN )

-
Back