Scaring the neighbors .....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Last night I wanted to turn the car around for when I swap the motor it's one less thing to do. I clear off the car, fill a flat tire, fire it up, and back her out. While she's idling I think to myself " if it blows up, it blows up!" I carefully warm it up, back her out into the street, and pull a 6,000 RPM holeshot that sacred the living sh*t out of my neighbors :twisted:

Now THAT felt good! The only problem is that the small rod knock isn't so small anymore :shock: I backed her into the garage and now she's waiting for the new engine.

I love pulling adolecent moves like that from time to time.... :tongue:

when i start my car the neighbors jump out of their lawn chairs :D . ask my wife what the hell does he have in that garage. :scratch: don't know why thety don't come over and look :twisted:

That's such a common occurance in my neighborhood (5 race cars on the block) that nobody even turns their head anymore.

Well, that's not true. If the Super Gas guy fires up his beast, everybody comes running!

onehellofadart said:
:p sounds like a great neighborhood, any houses for sale :tongue:

Actually, the one right next to me just sold.

sounds like me when I fired off my new motror and took it around the golf course with uncaped headers. I think Craig was just waiting for the cops to come drag us off to the jail house :lol: :lol:

I thought the first time around was pushing it, but then the second and then the third time :shock: :shock: I was surprised the cops didn't even come by.

We run a Top Alcohol Dragster. One day we had it in my driveway working on it while the shop was getting a new floor put in. So all the neighbours came over to rubber neck. A couple of them ask us to start it. we tried to tell them it would be too loud, but they wanted to hear it. What the heck, we needed to check and set the timing anyway before going to the track. Well after we started it and scared the holy crap out of all of them, they left, and have never been back. Of course the Cops showed up in about 5 min. They laughed and left.

Earl

NewABodyFan said:
We run a Top Alcohol Dragster. One day we had it in my driveway working on it while the shop was getting a new floor put in. So all the neighbours came over to rubber neck. A couple of them ask us to start it. we tried to tell them it would be too loud, but they wanted to hear it. What the heck, we needed to check and set the timing anyway before going to the track. Well after we started it and scared the holy crap out of all of them, they left, and have never been back. Of course the Cops showed up in about 5 min. They laughed and left.

Earl

If you did that in my neighborhood, you'd get this:

:prayer: :thumrigh: \:D/ :love7:

-
Back