schmacher big block headers back in stock.

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score

Screenshot_20220826-174132.jpg

Right after I bought the B body Hedmans! Damn it, they were saying 11/22 as the earliest and it didn’t sound hopeful.

Awesome when are they coming out with the same design headers but for a small block ?

Just looking at their site, the SB headers are not marked "out of stock" like many of their other products. Engine swap mount kits are not readily available for the time being it appears. I have looked at MoTech many times and hardly a mention of Schumacher on their site.

Just looking at their site, the SB headers are not marked "out of stock" like many of their other products. Engine swap mount kits are not readily available for the time being it appears. I have looked at MoTech many times and hardly a mention of Schumacher on their site.

swap mounts are being released slowly but are being released.

Dammit just blew money on gun stuff. Gonna have to eat beans for a few months

rrr, you are correct. in 84, when i put my 65 coronmet a990 clone together, i bought a set of hooker super comps, where 1 tube went out thru the frt end alignment eccentric access holes. 770.00 them. slip tubes, but boy the were the best headers i ever had.

don't you have to have a car to buy headers for before you buy them? just saying.
I never said that I was buying headers or anything else for that matter. Why is it that every time I make a comment or ask a question, you guys seem to make assumptions? FYI, sometimes I ask about something about a particular topic for the sake of trying to learn something or to see if I would want to use the part or the modification on my own car sometime. Just because someone asks about something doesn't mean that they are buying the part or doing a certain modification to their car right at that time. I don't want to sound like a jerk but believe it or not asking questions is how we learn. I've put up with a lot on here but no more. I try to treat everyone on here with respect, I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be. We're suppose to be on here to share knowledge, experience and so on. And too, not everyone needs or can afford high dollar parts so there far they may have to buy or go a different route.

Doug's headers or TTI's are good headers. What makes those so much better? Being tri y

If the question is a Tri-Y vs 4 into 1 headers, I don’t know. I have only read up on a few tests where, IMO, ether header will do just fine. Both made really good power. I do not remember one crushing they other on the listed dyno graph numbers.

If it is a question on the quality of the header, the above headers are of very good quality. Those headers also package better inside the engine bay.

The Schumacher headers are $1,199.
Nothing was said there n the ad about free shipping or the cost there of. Click below.
Small Block Hi-Flow Tri-Y Under Chassis Headers
I see your point, but this thread is talking about big block headers not small block ones which makes my prices correct...
And the shipping is calculated at checkout.
Probably has a lot to do with the destination...

-
Back