Significant other!!

-
oops, here ya go

manila 087_1_1.JPG

ok guys this is a pic of me and my fiancee sam, im the ugly one on the left. im gonna get crucified if she finds out about this....

BTW this is my first time trying ti post a pic so i hope that it works

l_98da46d5422ee3191708f4ac42f89733meandmysam.jpg

This is a pic of my beautiful wife of 25 years driving the Cuda...

Cuda 080.jpg

Yep i got an EX wife i would like to see in the gound and her husband too.
low life MF er....... but my two kidds would be with out their mother if you can call her that....... ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finga::finga::finga:

LA Dart, dont hold back, tell us how you really feel lol

lol......yeah she does the laundry so the less she wears,the less she has to do....:-D

Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, a BIGGGGGGGG High Five on that!!!!!! Maybe we should start a Cuda Commando Club.

:angel9:

By the way retsu, I love the Santa cat in your profile. Cat lovers rule!

Well I might as well jump in. Here's my wife and our oldest daughter after a day of racing.
mudd007.jpg

I know I found the right lady. We were sitting on the couch the other night talking about getting the Valiant done and unprevoked she say's "So what are we building next a Dart" what more could a guy want. And she was in Mopar Collector's Guide last month. And the other little lady is Cuda the real boss of the house.

475156620605_0_ALB.jpg

523279529605_0_ALB.jpg

558192642205_0_ALB.jpg

922588377505_0_ALB.jpg

Cuda 2.jpg

I know I found the right lady. We were sitting on the couch the other night talking about getting the Valiant done and unprevoked she say's "So what are we building next a Dart" what more could a guy want. And she was in Mopar Collector's Guide last month. And the other little lady is Cuda the real boss of the house.

Hey Nick, my mascot Martin saw that and wants to hook up with Cuda. "Mrrroooowwwww, she's HOTT!!! Purr purr purrrrrr ....."

Here he is modeling a dual-four hood scoop. 26 pounds at the time of this picture, and not a bit of fat.

Man...this thread took a six month hiatus and then exploded back to life a couple of days ago... Cool!

Since I've already posted a pic of my lovely wife at the beginning of this thread I'll just join in on the new "Cat People" angle that this is taking... This is Clovis our Maine Coon wearing his favorite sandals...

:-D
Ray

clovis3_0096 (Large).jpg

Hey Nick, my mascot Martin saw that and wants to hook up with Cuda. "Mrrroooowwwww, she's HOTT!!! Purr purr purrrrrr ....."

Here he is modeling a dual-four hood scoop. 26 pounds at the time of this picture, and not a bit of fat.

That hook up may or may not work Leanna. As you can plainly see, he only has one ball. :-D

-
Back