Significant other!!

-
Here's the wife. She never complains to much and gets involved in whatever I'm doin. After reading some of the other threads I'm a lucky man!!!

990oliver.jpg

3 dogs - 2 cats Here is Lucky Kitty and Izzy our smallest SRD unit. (SPOILED ROTTEN DOG)

Picture-10-24-08005.jpg

That hook up may or may not work Leanna. As you can plainly see, he only has one ball. :-D

Sid, that was CLASSIC.

Love that Maine Coon!!! Gorgeous creature.

Gotta give props to the lady on the tractor too. Now THAT's a woman after my own heart.

You have her on the right tractor there BigSlim . I have a Super 66 Oliver that my grandfather bought new.

WeddedBliss-vi.jpg

Our wedding day.... with a knife to my throat.

SANY0015-vi.jpg

Spending the holidays with family....

SANY0026-vi.jpg

Me being a sunofabitch.....

Picture255-vi.jpg

NOT a morning person....

SANY0035-vi.jpg

Amy with our God-daughter Carina.

Ohhhhhh John, now you KNOW that bathtub pic is going to get you in a lot of trouble! Hmmmmmmmm, I think I have Amy's number right here ....... 718-661 .......

Just kidding my friend! Your not-so-secret is safe with me.

You kidding? She was standing behind me laughing her little tail off watching me post those pictures!

At times she's just as twisted as me ..... :love7:

Lucky and blessed people. I'm glad so many have so much to be a blessing in their lives. Thanks for sharing. I'm 60 and gave up on finding a woman worth her salt 20 years ago. You all have given me faith for the future.

Tarr I say BULLSHIT, lol. Don't ever give up! Think I deserve this woman? :read2: For Pete's sake she looks like Cindy Lou Who! I'm a gray mustache'd grinch.

me and Joe.jpg

Right on!!! Your babe in the tub gets ten votes lol!!!!! Now, can I interest you in a giant rottie mix? lol! I can only hope that my Amie is as cool as yours.
You kidding? She was standing behind me laughing her little tail off watching me post those pictures!

At times she's just as twisted as me ..... :love7:

This is my wife of 27 years with Her Car !!!! At least I am lucky to have her. She lets me race and still have a few other cars.

j-corvette.JPG

Chryslerfat,

Right on! Oliver and Minneapolis Moline were our choice when we were Pulling. Do you have a pic of your Super 66?

1949 Standard 88

DSC00579.jpg

Funny story : The rear tires on HER 990 (the tractor that she is driving)needed to be replaced. Well since Valentines Day was right around the corner I figured it would be the PERFECT time to surprise her with a new set of tires.:-D Needless to say, I won't make that mistake again.

I guess being I am divorced its ok to post this here. This is my Super 66 and as soon as I can sell my house to get one with a barn for storage I will restore it. I have bought new gauges and decals for it. Right now she only gets used for snowplowing.

oliver002.jpg

Chryslerfat,

Right on! Oliver and Minneapolis Moline were our choice when we were Pulling. Do you have a pic of your Super 66?

1949 Standard 88

DSC00579.jpg

Funny story : The rear tires on HER 990 (the tractor that she is driving)needed to be replaced. Well since Valentines Day was right around the corner I figured it would be the PERFECT time to surprise her with a new set of tires.:-D Needless to say, I won't make that mistake again.

straight to the doghouse. search doghouse on this site

Tarr I say BULLSHIT, lol. Don't ever give up! Think I deserve this woman? :read2: For Pete's sake she looks like Cindy Lou Who! I'm a gray mustache'd grinch.

Hey Joe.... you done did alright dude! Amie is a GOOD looking Gal! Good luck!

And as for Tarr, hang in there Pal. You should NEVER give up. :cheers:

THIS IS A SIGN OF A TRUE CAR LOVER! This is labor intenseive and still HAS TO BE BUFFED TO SHINE! This is outstanding. I don't know how to praise someone who does this. It means they don't care what it takes to be better than they are. You are to be respected.

Hey Joe.... you done did alright dude! Amie is a GOOD looking Gal! Good luck!

And as for Tarr, hang in there Pal. You should NEVER give up. :cheers:

Yes she is and thank you John... We went out tonight for korake and damn...... She sang "Black Velvet". She can sing brother.... She makes birds seem out of tune. :love7::love7: Now why the fk do other women try to jump my *** when I have one???? I refused them all. :)

Yea its 25* out and she's out there working on my car while I'm here? I better get out and show my apriciation! Not to many wifes will do what she dose!

ok this thread is funny as all heck... we got significant others, cats, dogs, and tractors.... the one I married for 9 years gave up. So I dont have any pics of that. I do have a new girl for about 7 months now... not sure if I am allowed to post her pic.......will check it out.. dont want the Apocolypse to come down on me.

-RPM

ok this thread is funny as all heck... we got significant others, cats, dogs, and tractors.... the one I married for 9 years gave up. So I dont have any pics of that. I do have a new girl for about 7 months now... not sure if I am allowed to post her pic.......will check it out.. dont want the Apocolypse to come down on me.

-RPM
Picture of my mistress

100_2553.jpg

-
Back