Single turbo 360

-
12.62 so for. Don't have a idea on power numbers. Still working bugs out. This motor only has KB hyper tech pistons. Probably go around 10 psi.

Picked up a set of 275/50/15 drag radials for a $100.00.Would have liked to find some 325/50 but for price couldn't pass them up. They don't spin on boost like the street tires. Send metering blocks off to convert to crutch system.

Attachments

• IMAG1285.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 721
  • IMAG1286.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 683
"Don't spin on boost," LOL. I believe that's a step in the right direction, LOL

JHC, thats a big turbo. Love the flipped Magnum manifolds. I knew I bought them for a reason 2 years ago!

JHC, thats a big turbo. Love the flipped Magnum manifolds. I knew I bought them for a reason 2 years ago!

I know, man. Everytime I look at one of these threads "I get jealous." I've got a parts car that "I thought" would only need to be a roller, so I pulled a spool mount V8 K out of it and put a /6 K back in. If I want to jig this up----without having my car torn down (and after the bodywork / paint) I'll need the parts car with a V8 in to dummy this stuff all up

I've got both a pair of these manifolds, and a set of Dakota headers.

Destin has decided to go bracket racing with my old motor. The turbo setup is FOR SALE . Pm for details

-
Back