Skirts are on!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Finally got the fenderskirts on the 73. Took a while to get them back from my buddy that painted them. The color is a little darker than stock but it's not as bad as it looks in the pics (the battery died in my camera so I had to use Nikkis). Now all I need is a chrome and wood roof rack and I can pull off the "old man from Ballard" look (anyone from Seattle will know what Im talking about).

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

I think I want to puke, LOL Perfect for that sleeper image though. ~

:-D LOL it's only a 2 owner (Im the second) 4 door with a slant and 77,000 miles. It's an old man car, the only motor mods are ganna be a 2bbl. Just wait until I get the old school bazooka swamp cooler AC unit in the rear window.

Holy crap! I never knew they made skirts for A body mopars.
I wanna say they look cool, me being a painter though, I would have spent more time tinting the paint for correct-ness.
Like the new song by Katie Perry but this is my version, *I seen a Dart w/fender skirts and I think I liked it*. ha-ha.....

Mark

You may have to start smoking a pipe while driving, one of those long s-curved ones, unless of course you already smoke one.

If you find a nice one let me know, I have been looking for one. I think I may end up shortening one off a VW van.

I'll keep my eyes open. My Dad threw one out in like '84. I think it was like 15 years old.

Scamp, I think it looks badass!! The fit looks really good. Keep on doing what you like and there will be no dissapointments!!!

Man...I thought you were talking about a totally different skirt:angry3:

Not bad, JR! Definitely not my style, but i can see where you are going with it. Why aren't you out in the sun? I just got back from a two week trip to Durango, CO and Moab, UT - Man was it hot over there - but at least they're air conditioned!

-
Back