snow removal suggestions

-
do they make them with a thrower?

Never had one but I've seen
Pitchers.jpg

sorry, I meant pictures not pitchers.........
http://www.ironbaltic.com/files/Product/large/13606674647.jpg

but im liking the idea of an ATV, specially if its my boys size ;)
Lol, don't forget YOUR helmet!

Traded a microwave oven for this, and drove it home! Just put a motor on the plow, I got $62 into the thing!!

IMG_3044.JPG

58209182.jpg

And if the cops ask, just tell em "I didn't wanna deal with four billion tons of white bullshit".

That's what we say up here anyways.

Traded a microwave oven for this, and drove it home! Just put a motor on the plow, I got $62 into the thing!!

View attachment 1714997981
how would you like to double, no, TRIPLE your investment?

actually i talked it over with the wife, and she said to just go ahead and look for an affordable plow truck
only downside is, she told me to buy something that fits our need, and not limit myself to a mopar

right now...im thinking something like this

1989 Dodge Ramcharger w/ plow

I would get a good yard tractor and a snow blower, if you get lots of snow over the winter you run out of places to plow it.

IMG_0675.jpg

Move further south would be my advice, unless you tend to vote liberal. Otherwise pray for global warming!

actually i talked it over with the wife, and she said to just go ahead and look for an affordable plow truck
only downside is, she told me to buy something that fits our need, and not limit myself to a mopar

I don't know what I would do with 3 microwaves!!! :)

That 89 Rammy looks like a nice little truck!!

Move somewhere where it doesn't snow.

could hire someone to do it..

This is what I do. The guys comes with a plow truck and few blowers / shovels. Its all done in 5 minutes and costs me $25 each time. Considering we haven't been getting snow more then a few times a year, its worth it since I don't have to buy, store and maintain a blower (not to mention freeze my *** off)

A little spendy, but I have a JD 24 hp two cyl. diesel utility tractor. It has a loader, 48" front snow blower, 62" mower deck, and 16" backhoe. Yes it's still a Yanmar but serves me very well with no problems.
It is a snow blowing mo-dinger, and with two passes clears just enough snow to get a vehicle through. Mowing is a little ragged unless blades are brand new. A VERY versatile machine.
Yote

Depends how much time you like working on stuff. Had old plow trucks for years, and endlessly worked on them for years.you need this:
20161210_140707.jpg

i kinda like the idea of getting a plow truck, over a tractor, since i dont think i would use the tractor as much
(tough there is a wooden retaining wall that is splitting at the joint and will need to get dug out at some point to fix)

realistically, ill probably have someone come in on the bad days and do it with the snowblower i have now on the good days this winter
(we dont close on the house untill January 31)and then hopefully i can get something when the prices are down

i kinda like the idea of getting a plow truck, over a tractor, since i dont think i would use the tractor as much
(tough there is a wooden retaining wall that is splitting at the joint and will need to get dug out at some point to fix)

realistically, ill probably have someone come in on the bad days and do it with the snowblower i have now on the good days this winter
(we dont close on the house untill January 31)and then hopefully i can get something when the prices are down
Well the Mrs did say get something that would fit your needs. ...............
Everyone needs a truck, affordable? Yeah, me & the bank owned it for 3 yrs, but it's my lifetime truck unless something really goes bad on it. Awesome truck but you may not need the Cummins.

as it stands right now, i dont "need" a truck
we have the duster for summers, the charger for winters and the acadia for the family (and a 4X8 trailer for hauling stuff)
but i could see me getting that exploder i posted a while back and fit it somewhere between winter and family vehicle

182h1ml0eayf3jpg.jpg

That's a MiG-15 jet engine mounted on the front of a plow truck, should work wonders for you.

-
Back