Snow! %#@*! We Are Getting Hit Hard!

-
Totally sucks with no snow blower, or kids to shovel it. Paid a neighbor with a bobcat to remove some snow so I could get my van parked in the alley. should have moved it Friday night. Good news is I live on a Night plow route, and will probably be cleane by midnight.

The city sidewalk I have to maintain is getting drifted over pretty bad.
Just to quote Alleyoop "%#@*! X 2" How long until summer?

It is about 78 here Sothern Ca. You guys can keep all the snow. Boy am I spoiled

It is about 78 here Sothern Ca. You guys can keep all the snow. Boy am I spoiled

Spoiled? Maybe so. But how hot does it get in the summer? Enuff to make most northerners melt I bet!

To the Canada crew how laffs at the amount, it is all realitive. Like when southern towns get 2 or 3 inchs, they close down town and the schools.:toothy10:

I guess we are gonna get at least 6 inches, with lots of wind...it isn't much, thankfully, but its going to rain all day tommorrow THEN turn to snow. And that sucks.

Well last week we had about 26" in Cody outside of town where I live, in Jackson Hole over 6' in 2 week ends and it tied a record since 85 for the week of thanksgiving it was -28 with -42 F wind chill.

Glad it moved over to you guys, we needed a break!

Sorry and take care.

Babies and wiskey are more plentafull in those weather conditions you know :)

All the Minnesota and up north snow is headed our way tonight. To make it worse, it's been raining here for hours. Looks like it's going to be a mess tomorrow.

You don't want to know that it's 4:15PM in north OC, SoCal, and 73F - down from the high of 80F today.
Comment earlier about hot summer temps in SoCal. Yeah, it can get toasty in Banning where dart64gt is. Here in north OC, we rarely get higher that the low 90s even on the hottest days - and if it's that hot then the humidity is fairly low. We don't get the heat and humidity combo that the midwest, east coast, and south gets.
Hang in there guys, Spring will get here eventually.

Skep, up here we call that a "White Out" bin caught a few times driving in one of those over the years. Hate to say it guys but there's a big nasty low pressure cell sitting off the Washington/Oregon coast line that's due to move inland straight east. They figure it'll hit the Great lakes wednesday and bury everything around it in a ton of stow. It's supposed to miss us since we're north of it. Batten down the hatches and when she's finished fire up the snow eater.:toothy10:

Hey your snowblower matches your Demon! :snakeman:

Just checked the weather and we are supposed to get around 12" of snow here in the next 24 hours.....dang

Lucky... I need a break from school, send some of it down here. We have rain at the moment but all week its been in the 20's and 30's.

No snow right now, But we have more than our share. At this moment it is a balmy -36c with the windchill!

Attachments

• imagesCA9I1MPY.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 115
I think i heard the Vikings stadium caved in due to the load of the snow. I think tey're playing in Detroit tomorrow night. Now that's some snow. Any truth to this? Few flurries here this morning but no accumulation. The north wind is really comin on hard and it's cold. You guys bundle up in the north.
Small Block

I think i heard the Vikings stadium caved in due to the load of the snow. I think tey're playing in Detroit tomorrow night. Now that's some snow. Any truth to this? Few flurries here this morning but no accumulation. The north wind is really comin on hard and it's cold. You guys bundle up in the north.
Small Block

Yes, the MetroDome's dome caved in from the snow. I grew up in the Twin Cities, and unless I'm not remembering right, this isn't the first time it's happened.

For once I wish it was snowing in Seattle instead of this god awful rain! I just got a minibike and all I want to do is ride it around the neighborhood but it is raining so hard that all I can do is sit on it in the garage and say "rum rum".
We are getting record breaking rain right now.

Attachments

• 155871_110218352384171_100001880196920_82044_5263312_n.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 150543_110218362384170_100001880196920_82045_974189_n.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 142
JR, thats cool. I had a Little Indian when I was a kid. Couldn't kill that tiny beast. Can't figure out why you are saying "rum rum", instead of drinking "rum rum"?
Ahh...rainy days and rum....

(we are getting rained on here also. No snow yet)

Yes, the MetroDome's dome caved in from the snow. I grew up in the Twin Cities, and unless I'm not remembering right, this isn't the first time it's happened.

Yeah it did! Holy crap! I've heard it was the fifth time this has happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxuxNLf87_Y"]YouTube - Metrodome Roof Collapse[/ame]

I think Brent Farvre was in on it so he could rest some more. LOL!

Woke up to the first snow of the season this morning and ended up with about a 3" total accumulation. Not much ... but ANY snow is too much for me. It's 25 degrees and windy as all get out.

C'mon spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry fellas it's cold here but thank god for no white stuff, rained today now we got gusty winds up to 35 mph suppose to be in the low 30s-high 20s tomorrow night and tuesday night [got my cummins pluged in] then a warm up till next weekend and starts all over again, nothin like ya'll deal with that sucks, glad i'm down here except when it's 98 deg./103 heat index.

For once I wish it was snowing in Seattle instead of this god awful rain! I just got a minibike and all I want to do is ride it around the neighborhood but it is raining so hard that all I can do is sit on it in the garage and say "rum rum".
We are getting record breaking rain right now.
That is a cool old bike. Looks a little like the one I got my son a few years back. I think I ride it as much as he does.

WOW!! I'm SE Wi. and it's like 39 F now. Supposed to get somewhere around 3 to 7 inches with blizzard conditions. Went through worst. BRING IT ON!!!

and we got absolutely nothing so far. :D It's just really windy here in the falls.

-
Back