Snowcrow's 76 dodge dart

-
IMAG00104.jpg

more floor prep and found my broadcast sheet!!

IMAG00105.jpg

20150319_144957.jpg

laminated my build broadcast from chrysler!!

IMAG00113.jpg

used undercoating on the under side of my car.

IMAG00118.jpg

took off my dash pad without cutting my hand even once! plan on painting the pad holder b5 blue and reinstalling it so i can get a sweet pin stripe down the middle at the rat fink reunion in june.

Looks like what I found under my back seat along with my broadcast sheet.
It's coming along......Keep up with good work.

Thanks evildart! just got a "new" grill, double barrel carb, door interior top panels, blue leds for the dash and a kit that will make all my gauges white!!

IMAG00136.jpg

new grill off a 75 gives me a cleaner front end by making the turn lenses clear so when i put silverstar blue ambers in, it'll look super clean!!

IMAG00119.jpg

test fit

IMAG00135.jpg

and almost the final fit! speaker and door panel topper in. still need plastic sheeting and some insulation behind it and to re -do the material on the door completely. im thinkin dark blue vinyl.

Great thread, I feel your pain and your pride, keep up the great work.

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 171
  • f25.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 205
thanks 73 swinger 8! glad im not the only one in 15000 that feels the pain of this! haha just keep on plugging away at it till its at a steady point!

Yep, going to look at some buckets tomorrow. Rewired alternator feed yesterday.

You're doing a great work on your car. Like that blue color too. You found some goodies under that rear seat!! Keep it up man.

redid my gauge cluster with white gauges and carbon front!

Fantasia%20Painting%2011.jpg

then I got blue leds to go behind!

temporary_1.jpg

Holy cow I've updated soooo much since my last post! I installed the 2 barrel carter bbd
Installed factory 2 barrel manifold
Changed the metal fan for a plastic electric fan
BFG 70 215 wide in the rear with 65 195s up front
LED license plate light
LED light strip put in behind the grill and wired it to the electric fan so when I turn on the fan, it glows blue.
LED gauge cluster lights redone with LED strips that are blue and dimmable.
Custom air cleaner can installed to fit a Napa 2088 taller filter.
3 inch down pipe back that comes out the driver side as a 4 inch ratty looking tip.
New shocks
New bearings
New brake pads
New sway bar linkage
Much more to come

Just took out the back seat (again) to get the dart ready for some insulation on the floor. Thinking about taking out the head liner too.

-
Back