So Sick of Winter !!!!!

-
And that my friends is why I am headed to Cocoa Beach, Florida at 4am tomorrow. 2 1/2 weeks of no snow, sun, warm, sand and beer. na na na na na

Jack
Pack a light windbreaker Jack....the mornings have been down in the low 60s when I get up. That may sound warm to you, but with the breeze off the water it gets a bit cool. Doesn't stop me from wearing shorts most of the time though. looks the weather will nice for your visit...should be a pleasent weekend

You moved from Canada ... where you would expect quite a bit of snow .. to NORTHERN Michigan ... where to expect quite a bit of snow .. NOW if you would of moved near Macomb michigan .. this weekend i seen quite a bit of muscle cars out driving ... and No snow ...

yes the muscle was out saw a i think it was a 69 camaro on hall road and lots of bikes

It gets to be a long inter on the MN/Canadian border, too......................I am ready.

Phil J

Hmmm winter?? not much of one here in cali mid 70s all week and has been for the last month I'm lovin it

I hear ya,this past weekend it made it into the 50's so I fired up the 69 Cuda and that really put a smile on my face..........Come on Springtime

So ya live in Florida or New York or wherever, life is what you make of it. Some just cannot get up and leave, whether it be family, friends, job or whatever. I live in Oregon after traveling most of my life. I drive anyone of my five modded out vehicles at least once a week. Weather here been fine to miserable yet without hardly any snow at any given day during winter months, past week its been in the seventies, summer weather is coming where it gets so friggin hot it's worth a drive to the lake or I hit the back roads to my favorite swimming hole. Like I said weather here is in the seventies but will change sooner or later and it's just how you live it that makes it all worth while :)

Nice new spread you have there Clint!:DGonna miss ya at Springfling this year.It,s a balmy zero here now,no snow from the 10*weather yesterday.

Pack a light windbreaker Jack....the mornings have been down in the low 60s when I get up. That may sound warm to you, but with the breeze off the water it gets a bit cool. Doesn't stop me from wearing shorts most of the time though. looks the weather will nice for your visit...should be a pleasent weekend

He'll probably be sweating in that low 60s considering where he's coming from. :D

rlevs.... i also seen the silver 69 camaro .. bad *** ride ... sleeper ..

We haven't had an over abundance of snow, the drive clears off and firms up just enough that I think I can get the trailer out and bring the Dart home to work on it, then it snows again and melts and the driveway gets sloppy and muddy. Been trying to get out to the garage to work on the engine, suspension, and other stuff but temps are all over the place from around 50 to 0. Hoping for good weather the first week of April as I took a week of vacation to work on the Dart.

yes that camaro was nice we had just got out of church and it was out front of foam factory. he dropped it in gear and yes it sounded really good

This winter in Northern michigan is only about half of what winters were 10-15 years ago. Warmer days are coming.

i had to start mine the other day. let er warm up, backed out of the driveway, roasted some rubber, pulled it back in, and wore a huge smile. spring cant get here fast enough! i have a motor build/swap and suspension swap to do!!!!

.......yeah, I'm ready to move to TX or something...this cold has not been that strange for out here in Nebraska but I guess im jus getting too old or something....

Nope, I don't have that problem. That said you could always move.

Hate winter, move to Phoenix or Yuma AZ, snow is rare and tempetures are really decent, little warm in the summer, humidity is real low.

We are looking at another couple inches of snow on friday. Then again on
monday. So tired of this SH#T.
Whats a four letter word that starts with S? SNOW, what were you thinking!

Lets all move to Florida and take over the beaches.

images

spring has sprung here snow is near gone will probally get more but it wont last.just busy working on fishin gear will be back on the water in 5 weeks yahoooo cant wait.

Don't move to Texas we already have too many people doing that...:) Unless you all are good conservatives then it's okay. Heard that the DFW area had more people relocate hear last year then anywhere else. Wonder why.

I actually had to scrape the frost off my windshield twice this year - can you imagine!? I have yet to wear anything heavier than a light jacket to keep warm and I even had to mow the lawn the other day lol

He'll probably be sweating in that low 60s considering where he's coming from. :D

Yeah, used to think the same thing being from VT originally. I don't remember if I noticed it that much when we first moved down here 22 years ago when I first joined the Air Force, but I sure do now. Not sure if it's because I got older, I aclimated, or it always felt chilly this time of year. I do miss having 4 seasons and playing in the snow, but I wouldn't trade it...I love it down here

-
Back