SS/AH Chassis specs.

-

Justin Smith

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I am new to this page, glad to be here! I am currently getting ready to start building a 1968 Dodge Dart Hemi car to race super stock. My goal is to build the chassis as close to the SS/AH cars Specs, however, I will not race this class due to how expensive it is to race it. I plan to race in some SNDR nostalgia races, NMCA FX classes, and bracket race it any other weekend. I was wondering if there is a build standard that these cars are built with as far as chassis goes? The NHRA rules don't really seem to get into the detail as to how these cars are built. any guidance or help would be really awesome. Thanks y'all!

Justin

Contact Mike Roth at MR2 Performance in Lebanon, Indiana. He is THE MAN and knows what it takes to build these cars, 765-483-9371 and tell him Rhino told you to call...

I am real excited to get this project going. I am currently in process of getting pictures and making up a post for my 1970 Dodge Challenger. Its a tube chassis drag car, runs 5.30s in the 1/8th mile, 8.40s in the 1/4. Its a complete car, turn key. Its a very nice race car, unfortunately because it is a full tube chassis, I can't run the Nostalgia Classes like I would like to, which leads to why I am selling it. I have had it since I was 19

-
Back