Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-
Ditto that, GO BLUES. It would be nice to have themgo all the way like the Cards. Rams, not so much...

Thanks

Be able to see at least one game... Possibly 4, Better than none!

I bet you can find the game on the internet. That's how I've been watching my Ottawa Senators play these last 2 seasons. I will admit the video quality is not the best and it's a few seconds slower than if you listen to a game on the radio. But overall it's better than nothing. PM me if you want a link or two.

Wylde1.

Rangers beat Ottawa 4 - 2

Boston beat Washington 1 - 0 in OT

San Jose beat St Louis 3 - 2 in 2nd OT

Phoenix beat Chicago 3 - 2 in OT

Wylde1.

vodkasports.tv every game all season long . if it's blocked in the US let me know I've got others in my browser history eh LOL

Tonight's games:

New Jersey vs Florida series gets started tonight

Philly vs Pittsburgh round 2

Detroit vs Nashville game 2

Los Angeles vs Vancouver game 2

Wylde1.

had quite a flashback moment when I saw this on the Flyer's bench:
2hx1qih.jpg

it was like watching the Broadstreet Bullies from 30 years ago:D

Pittsburgh wasn't happy to see those missing teeth on ice tonight. I'll take missing teeth for a hat trick for 1000, Alex?

Nice win for the Flyers...

Again rooting for the Canucks! Not impressed with thier opener against L.A. Seemed like they wer'e nervous,and blew a lot of energy on stupid penalties. Nucks need to take back thier game to L.A,and show em how the west was won.

THIS TIME IT'S FOR RIPPER!!!

Tonight's winners are:

Jersey beats Florida 3 - 2

Philly creams Pittsburgh 8 - 5

Detroit over Nashville 3 - 2

LA downs Vancouver 4 - 2

Wylde1.

And the Canucks are currently losing...Hard to win when all the ref;s calls go agaisnt ya! Plus thier power play is just friggin gone.

This team has not been the same since the trade line. I think Gillis got a few bad ones this time.

Kings Win !!!!
8th seed came to play !!!!!

They sure took it to the Canucks, some flashes of brilliance by Vancouver, but not enough. L.A. definitely out played them and deserved the win.
It'll be a lot different when they actually show up to play in L.A.!
Go Canucks!

two crazy games for the flyers. game one down 3-0 and they come back to win in ot.

last nights game down 2-0 they stay basically down a goal the rest of the game and the end up winning in the 3rd. a 19 year old rookie with a hat trick and giroux also with a hat trick an 6 points. jagr with his first goal of the series and it was the one that put them ahead for good..

They sure took it to the Canucks, some flashes of brilliance by Vancouver, but not enough. L.A. definitely out played them and deserved the win.
It'll be a lot different when they actually show up to play in L.A.!
Go Canucks!

Yes. If the Canucks can get thier sh&*t together,L.A will be no more than cannon fodder.

That's " a big if ". ...they'll have to do it without one of the leagues top scorer's and player's,Daniel Sedin.

So far they are playing like a bunch of kids who havent a clue what hockey is all about. It has been this way since Vancouver traded and screwed over Hodgeson.

I cant expect them to win these playoff's with a dirty secret in the locker room. The team knows how Hodgeson got the short end from the Canucks.Obviously it's affecting thier team spirit.

Yes,I blame the trades made at the deadline. Seems Vancouver got a bunch of big ,lumbering,lazy leg skater's. The team is not nearly as fast since the trades,plus the only new guy so far to make significant contribution's is Pahlson.

Cassian has proven equally useless in Vancouver as he was in Buffalloe. No wonder they wanted rid of him.

Heads are gonna roll in Vancouver at the end of this run,which very well might come soon the way they are playing.

The real tragedy is this team is sooooooo much better than this.Yet they look like a bunch of freaking amateurs,not anything really to do with L.A's play other than the HUGE turnover;s and giveaways Vancouver has handed them. ANY team could win against Van the way they are playing.

I give L.A some credit. Quick is very good,has kept the lesser L.A kings in the play off's.

I love that cindy crysby and his band of whining bitches are down 2-0 dropping both at home. SO awesome. I hate the flyers but... GO FLYERS. (no other series in the east is worth watching)

Vancouver had better start schneider or they are golfing

Officiating in the wings preds series is AWFUL. Wings steal home ice back from crapsville. LGRW!

Phoenix playing poorly but smitty standing on his head.

Blues choking as predicted HAHAHAHA

Seems the Flyers need a wake up call about 20 minutes earlier in the day!

The Kings have been a pretty good defensive team all year, second least goals allowed, IIRC. The haven't had an offense to speak of at all. The Kings are flat out beating that nuck arse... PERIOD! Good D usually shuts down a Good O.

had quite a flashback moment when I saw this on the Flyer's bench:
2hx1qih.jpg

it was like watching the Broadstreet Bullies from 30 years ago:D

That kid is playing awesome.
I think the Pens are done like dinner. Philly could take it all.
Vancouver is missing Daniel. :(
We should be seeing Schneider but Lu is not to blame.
LA is solid.

Not going to say anything to jinx our Kings, but I can assure you this, the Staples Center will be "BUZZING" come Sunday.

Go Kings !!!!!!

Philly has a hell of alot of momentum coming home. That crowd is going to be absolutely insane!!!!! Wish i was there

-
Back