Still pulling to left after alignment

-
These guys didn't use the strut rods to adjust caster, did they? That's not what they're for. Also if you adjust them at this point you will need to get the alignment done again.

One tire a full inch in front of the other leads me to believe the strut rods are way off. The hard pulling to one side makes me think stuck brake caliper/piston as I recently had that happen on my car. It was obvious the brake was dragging though because I could smell it and see smoke when I parked the car, also needed to use more throttle than normal to keep the car moving.

Had the front raised for something else, cranked the car and front wheels kicked to the left. Loosened the 2 bolts on top of the PS gear box and tapped the valve back and forth, drives straight no problems now! Thanks everyone, really appreciate the help.

Well, there's a glaring reason why it will pull to the left. It has almost ONE DEGREE LESS caster on the left. You can TRY crossing the two front tires to rule out a radial tire pull, but I bet that's not it. The caster is certainly what's doing it.
Agree and depending on whos doing the alignment they don't have a clue about Mopar set up...is it a young kid or someone good there aren't many old heads out there who actually know. You could take a look at the eccentric cams see where they are from side to side ,see if one is blatantly off...but I see the OP said it was the steering box ajustment It doesnt surprise me the alignment shop didnt play around with that...

Its funny I saw Uncle Tony said he aligned his Charger then took it for a ride I wonder how he did it without a alignment rack... :BangHead:

-
Back