Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just 15 more minutes and I get to go try and get some sleep, waiting on her alarm to go off :thumbsup:, she will have to let Buddy out to pee :lol: keep me awake all night and morning will she :rofl:
My guess is “honey, since you’re up already, you take the dog out”

Telephone poles whipped back and forth, water from an underground pool flooded a friends house, it was a bad one ,

I just took a pill the doc gave me to help me sleep, I hope Buddy can wake me up about 9 or ten to go out :rofl:

Lunch on the beach today, lobster and shrimp, $10.....lol
IMG-d6731cf1a9e9f00af29a55b13ba89d32-V.jpg
IMG-4622dde08edcfdfb8b6068d590705fc3-V.jpg
IMG-e2758d3c499c818c8d80415c4c17ce39-V.jpg
IMG-69c57174855752f4e6a4aa16f452cecb-V.jpg
IMG-c4b7a0b71277a5ee60f2a550811f4dfc-V.jpg
IMG-7c22236a658db30cee414177522c64a5-V.jpg
IMG-898a540ee59f05999e40f7ce09f6558a-V.jpg

Well I see Mitch is enjoying his time , hello Mitch
Time for me to find my way to a few hours of sleep, memike is out ......

Morning folks, I’ve lived in the San Francisco Bay Area my whole life and I couldn’t count how many earthquakes I have felt. Loma Preita In 89 was probably the most memorable. 6.9 and lasted maybe 30 seconds. But it sure felt like a lifetime!

Tell you what Mitch the pics you post is not what I expected VN to look like. Pretty modern in all respects.

Good morning guys from Miami. Got in yesterday, did a bunch of errands, ate, and enjoyed a cigar on the patio. 78 with a breeze....so very nice. Off to a work facility then the couple hour drive down to Duck Key. Hope all is well. Will get more back reading done later...

Morning everyone.
-25 and not going away anytime soon.
Today i do other side of frame rail,and put car back together.
Next round im going to try and smooth out the hammer marks where last guy beat the panel into submission with a ball peen hammer.

Cheap needle scaler removes rust scale and crusty undercoating easier than anything i have found so far. Princess auto/harbour fright sells em cheap.

Morning guys. Good thing the plow truck went by to clear a path down the street. Bad thing is I have to go out and shovel the end of the driveway out so the wife can get to work. :BangHead: Here we go again! LOL

Work this week isnt going to be fun.
This pinched nerve thing doesent happen often.
Cant stop,have to get Barracuda wrapped up and put away

Good morning. Expecting low 60s w/ no rain today... and the dump is closed for Presidents Day :( . I should have went Saturday.

Good morning Mike!! Sorry though for the reasons you had to join us.
Wife and I BOTH have sleep apnea and sleep with CPAPS.
Takes care of any snoring.:thumbsup:

I have sleep acnea.... When I wake up I find more pimples.... :(

Cheap needle scaler removes rust scale and crusty undercoating easier than anything i have found so far.
if still adhered ... best I found was warm it with propane or map torch and it will peel right off with a putty knife. Heat till it just starts to bubble but not burn, scrape off mst of it and what's left will not be rubbery when cool. easily clean residue with wire brush.

Morning everyone.
-25 and not going away anytime soon.
Today i do other side of frame rail,and put car back together.
Next round im going to try and smooth out the hammer marks where last guy beat the panel into submission with a ball peen hammer.

Cheap needle scaler removes rust scale and crusty undercoating easier than anything i have found so far. Princess auto/harbour fright sells em cheap.
hmm harbor freight has one for like 20 bucks, I may have to get one.

hmm harbor freight has one for like 20 bucks, I may have to get one.

If you stick weld, it cleans up the flux nice too.
It sure loosened a lot of rust, inside frame rails loosened a lot of rust just from the vibration.
Loose powdercoating will fly off with it too.

If you stick weld, it cleans up the flux nice too.
It sure loosened a lot of rust, inside frame rails loosened a lot of rust just from the vibration.
Loose powdercoating will fly off with it too.
nice!

Nachos and a pick a part!!!!

That might be the most romantic thing I have heard all day.
outstanding = = will you play garage with me? :D

John Belushi

I am not sure who that is but that is funny to have an American name like John with an Arab last name like Belushi. I have never seen a combo like that.
Google is your friend!!! SNL Animal House and Blue Brothers!! :thumbsup:

Maybe that'd help...just saying.:p
help what = send him off into outerspace!? :lol:

-
Back