Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do those ultra sonic cleaners work on that type of corrosion?
Depends on the solution in it. I use one for the final cleaning on the dist housings. Dawn/muriatic acid only a few teaspoons full!
Carb dip works ok also. Any rust that has to be dealt with separately. In other words taken apart. Either way no easy solution except send them to a carb shop!

Depends on the solution in it. I use one for the final cleaning on the dist housings. Dawn/muriatic acid only a few teaspoons full!
Carb dip works ok also. Any rust that has to be dealt with separately. In other words taken apart. Either way no easy solution except send them to a carb shop!

Just curious. Friend has one and uses it on his Micro Sprint carbs and injectors frequently.

Ultrasonic works well on some stuff others not. I go 60C temp and like I said different solutions. Main reason I like it it gets all the oil passages clean without taking the shaft bushings out. Wont really do much on corrosion. Might have to walnut blast them if it is severe then you have to watch if they are then porous only real way to check that is a flow bench.

Ultrasonic works well on some stuff others not. I go 60C temp and like I said different solutions. Main reason I like it it gets all the oil passages clean without taking the shaft bushings out. Wont really do much on corrosion. Might have to walnut blast them if it is severe then you have to watch if they are then porous only real way to check that is a flow bench.
Hey Ray, I am thinking of buying a Car trailer near you. Is there a way you could pick it up if I sent you the money for it? It is a ways away but not too bad... I would pick it up at your place after Carlisle... Just a thought.. It is here
Appalachian Trailers Utility, Dump, Gooseneck, Equipment, & Car Trailers

I am sure it can happen. Ron has a hitch also. 30-60 miles here is nothing! Not like you guys bitching about 5! But no road congestion!

Hope I don't need it. For the hemi charger going back right!
and the 66 from Dave's
41181_86001605_Original.jpg

so I need to go try to redeem myself and help someone on here because apparently if all you do is pop into threads and goof around and :poke::poke: fun, some people think you cant be a real car guy..... I mean was it something I said!? :lol:
actually I love humor and I'm always joking and goofing with people and I don't mind any of that whatsoever. I can be accused of it all the time actually. With the situation was and we were having a serious conversation on the phone the night before about his transmission and we were both very excited at the results. Not really looking for someone to come from left field and blow our high..
which led me to the next thought of like I told you every time I see you you're mostly just poking fun and not adding to any of the car stuff. Also again I said that could just be me and the odd times that I catch you because I'm not following you.. then I asked for maybe a link? To a car that that you have or some kind of way of giving yourself some validity two cars? And basically you told me none of your business LOL which then I kind of think well what is this guy doing here? Does he even own a car? And then you allude to owning more than one car? But again you're a private person and that's your business LOL oooooky.. now I'm supposed to be comfortable talking cars with someone who claims they are a private person and do not want to share any of their stuff but yet we are to share all of our stuff with them? Again I'm just one who says what I feel and that's it. Again I have a complete sense of humor and all that if we want a joke around there's plenty of areas on this forum just for that or for chatting and joking around. And also there's plenty of times when a joke kind of ease some stuff up too. Anyways if you have something to say just come out and say it don't come over here and Snicker about it with your buddies... Trust me I've got thick skin on this part of the Forum not the news and politics where the thin skin is needed LOL..
I was kind of reading through here I noticed you can't leave this alone so I figured I'd give you something to chew on...

actually I love humor and I'm always joking and goofing with people and I don't mind any of that whatsoever. I can be accused of it all the time actually. With the situation was and we were having a serious conversation on the phone the night before about his transmission and we were both very excited at the results. Not really looking for someone to come from left field and blow our high..
which led me to the next thought of like I told you every time I see you you're mostly just poking fun and not adding to any of the car stuff. Also again I said that could just be me and the odd times that I catch you because I'm not following you.. then I asked for maybe a link? To a car that that you have or some kind of way of giving yourself some validity two cars? And basically you told me none of your business LOL which then I kind of think well what is this guy doing here? Does he even own a car? And then you allude to owning more than one car? But again you're a private person and that's your business LOL oooooky.. now I'm supposed to be comfortable talking cars with someone who claims they are a private person and do not want to share any of their stuff but yet we are to share all of our stuff with them? Again I'm just one who says what I feel and that's it. Again I have a complete sense of humor and all that if we want a joke around there's plenty of areas on this forum just for that or for chatting and joking around. And also there's plenty of times when a joke kind of ease some stuff up too. Anyways if you have something to say just come out and say it don't come over here and Snicker about it with your buddies... Trust me I've got thick skin on this part of the Forum not the news and politics where the thin skin is needed LOL..
I was kind of reading through here I noticed you can't leave this alone so I figured I'd give you something to chew on...
Just for the record, he does have a pretty badass A-body.

-
Back