Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For some reason I thought your interior was in great shape. I wouldnt of guessed you needed your seats redone. Heck 20% off is a good deal though.
The seams are splitting on the drivers side. Might as well get it fixed before it splits wide open.

Ramie I think its that big fat....wallet causing that drivers seat to split...:lol:

Malibu had 5 throttle body codes. Pulled it and cleaned it.
Cleared codes and drove it 25 km’s and it is cured. Customer doesent believe me. Too many codes all at once, it had water in it,and froze up.

This afternoon’s project
BAEBD939-41C0-4A21-9A9D-FA351A40E12D.jpeg
a dolly for my kid’s camera tripod. Now she can move camera while filming music videos.

My afternoon project was rebuilding my wifes wind chime. Cheap string they use just kept breaking. So I swapped it all for paracord... That will last forever now!

Someone recently posted what appears to be a vintage Dodge Demon dealer sales tracking board styled to look like board game. Since the image was crappy and nearly unworkable, I decided to recreate the thing for myself.

I’m still only part way done in the recreation, but it’s looking pretty cool!

3E1F4295-C947-4A84-9972-5E6C940E4B48.jpeg

Someone recently posted what appears to be a vintage Dodge Demon dealer sales tracking board styled to look like board game. Since the image was crappy and nearly unworkable, I decided to recreate the thing for myself.

View attachment 1715302899

That guy in the top right looks like he has a Nova strapped to his back :rofl:

View attachment 1715302899
Nice work on that. I'd be interested in a print if you ever thought about it..

IMG_2034.JPG
So details came back on staff infection inside my hounds leg MERSA it is. Argh. It is strong super resilient and communicable. Other than that it is fine. Leg is healing nicely with no dripping or ooze. The antibiotics are doing there job. Now I just need to find out how her pain meds mix with bourbon! Hah! Doggie meds rock? On serious note, wife has went totally bat poop crazy. We are stripping house and bleaching everything! Gonna be a long weekend!

I've had 3 staph infections one of them they thought was MRSA since it took 3 shots of Rocephin to get rid of it. That really is not a fun shot to get. Im glad your dog is doing ok and hope he recovers quickly.

Last edited:
MRSA is nothing to mess with. My company is currently developing new treatments for it and with all of the literature I have been required to read about it lately, it’s scary stuff.

MRSA is nothing to mess with. My company is currently developing new treatments for it and with all of the literature I have been required to read about it lately, it’s scary stuff.
What’s the other tough to beat infection. Starts with an S I believe, septicemia maybe?

What’s the other tough to beat infection. Starts with an S I believe, septicemia maybe?
Septicemia is a systemic blood infection that is very hard to treat since it goes everywhere in the body, even places where antibiotics can’t get to.

The other name for septicemia is toxic shock syndrome.

Weather here is nuts, haven't seen it this bad for a long time. We have 60mph winds with 75mph gusts from the north. Have the top of the south facing dutch doors open for the horses. Just came in from feeding then. There is snow in the rafters inside the barn. Have drifting in the 5-6 foot range. The court house as of 6;25 pm doesn't know if it will be open tomorrow.

Septicemia is a systemic blood infection that is very hard to treat since it goes everywhere in the body, even places where antibiotics can’t get to.

The other name for septicemia is toxic shock syndrome.
Yep that’s it. My wife, her one friend nearly died of it in high school. Miss used a feminine product for too long. Don’t know any other details than that sentence right there. Didn’t care to ask

View attachment 1715302917 So details came back on staff infection inside my hounds leg MERSA it is. Argh. It is strong super resilient and communicable. Other than that it is fine. Leg is healing nicely with no dripping or ooze. The antibiotics are doing there job. Now I just need to find out how her pain meds mix with bourbon! Hah! Doggie meds rock? On serious note, wife has went totally bat poop crazy. We are stripping house and bleaching everything! Gonna be a long weekend!
Hope the pooch gets to feeling bet
DSCF0322.JPG
DSCF0317.JPG
ter. Mine are pulling for her.

Yep that’s it. My wife, her one friend nearly died of it in high school. Miss used a feminine product for too long. Don’t know any other details than that sentence right there. Didn’t care to ask
Toxic Shock syndrome was the first thing I heard about back in HS. and how bad it can be.. Never new anyone that had it, but that could be scary

Hope the pooch gets to feeling betView attachment 1715302930 View attachment 1715302931 ter. Mine are pulling for her.
Aw man, they are georgeous. I sincerely believe once you have a German Shepard you simply cannot have anything else. While that sounds arrogant I have had all kind of working dogs from pointers to labs to Blue Heelers. Hemi is my first German Shepard and I am just simply smitten with the breed. Your dogs look great.

Just as a test, I did a card stock print of the image as is. It works pretty well at this size but it will need a lot more work if I want to print it larger.

30DC68BC-D467-49A9-BC0B-4C491B074994.jpeg

-
Back