Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Moving to Cali is sounding better all the time!
Much rather deal with tornadoes I can see coming than earthquakes, wildfires and mudslides. Oh and a **** ton of liberals

Hey @dukeboy_318 Walnut Creek is about 35 miles from me. Lots of people, traffic, and definitely a liberal area. If you can find a place close to work it’s probably not too bad but during the rush, traffic can get brutal! Very mild winters and pretty warm in the summer. The ocean is just an hour or so away, mountains a couple hours north.

Hey @dukeboy_318 Walnut Creek is about 35 miles from me. Lots of people, traffic, and definitely a liberal area. If you can find a place close to work it’s probably not too bad but during the rush, traffic can get brutal! Very mild winters and pretty warm in the summer. The ocean is just an hour or so away, mountains a couple hours north.
That’s cool!! Wife and I talked, turning it down.

Hi guys

B48E16FC-F92C-459C-BACF-29BBB886AAD4.jpeg

Freaking Australians sending me emails at this hour. It’s their Friday so they are sweeping things off their desk and throwing them at me figuring that I won’t see it until tomorrow so they won’t have to deal with it before next week.

Nope, I caught onto that game a long time ago. I give them an immediate response and ask for a resolution today their time...then I add a few things that I need them to complete for my day tomorrow morning (even if I don’t need them until next week).

You think they would have learned by now.

Freaking Australians sending me emails at this hour. It’s their Friday so they are sweeping things off their desk and throwing them at me figuring that I won’t see it until tomorrow so they won’t have to deal with it before next week.

Nope, I caught onto that game a long time ago. I give them an immediate response and ask for a resolution today their time...then I add a few things that I need them to complete for my day tomorrow morning (even if I don’t need them until next week).

You think they would have learned by now.

:thumbsup: Good ole American ingenuity

:thumbsup: Good ole American ingenuity
Yep, I’ve been at this game a loooong time. I’ve seen every trick on the book for people to shunt their work to someone else so they can claim they have done all they can today.

They never expect the 24/7 attention I pay to my work responsibilities. Screws them every time.

Rocker welded in,young feller was welding. Great! Im glad hes taking it on.
Hes watching me plan my welds,watcing a gap draw itself together as i tacked it. Almost looked like i knew what i was doing....
Cab corner is trimmed,ready to go in. Sprayed galvanizing primer and it gets welded in next time.

going to be a sunny and warm 52 today, played music for three hours last nite and drank two cold beers, I am ready for this day

Sounds like a great evening. Warming up here to.
A few more days and spring rolls in, hope its here to stay!!

Morning.
Colder today. 6 degrees below freezing is the high.

-
Back