Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Frost again in soon to be sunny central Ca. Looks like LA is going to have a Santa Ana wind event today. Keeps them on their toes :lol: Can't have them getting too used to that beach weather :lol:Racing season is gettin' busy out here. World of Outlaws Sprints in Ca, NASCAR short track guys over the hill in Bakersfield, Motorcicle flat track there Sunday. Ohhh the decisions to make :lol:

Just a guess, but I'm thinking its in CA.
haha, looks like it's northern CA. Near San Franciso. Yearly salary is very nice but I'm gonna look at rent and stuff before deciding.

Good idea .. SF is notorious for being a spendy area to reside in.
Yeah, plus its CA. I'll admit, the offered salary is very nice, but I just looked up the average rent for a 3 bedroom... YIKES, with the rent alone, i'd be bringing home nearly what I am now, not counting the extra taxes and other expenses. Yep, gonna pass.

Yeah, plus its CA. I'll admit, the offered salary is very nice, but I just looked up the average rent for a 3 bedroom... YIKES, with the rent alone, i'd be bringing home nearly what I am now, not counting the extra taxes and other expenses. Yep, gonna pass.

But wait .. Don't forget recreational Pot is legal here now :rofl: That makes it sooo much better

Good Thursday morning to all ( belated as it is ). A fellow member is driving up to pick up a part today. Another reason to shave.

There's some cheap land for sale in Cali. Right near the San Andreas Fault. LOL

You may want to think about it a little before you pass on it. I have used moving for a higher salary in a more expensive are as a way to boost my earnings by being at a higher pay rate when I moved back to a less expensive area. The higher salary level stays with you.

You may want to think about it a little before you pass on it. I have used moving for a higher salary in a more expensive are as a way to boost my earnings by being at a higher pay rate when I moved back to a less expensive area. The higher salary level stays with you.
hmmmm

Chevy cruze.waste if 1.5 hours.
No misfire codes. No stored data indicating any misfires whatsoever.there is a code that onstar reduced power though.
Your guess is as good as mine:rolleyes:

Chevy cruze.waste if 1.5 hours.
No misfire codes. No stored data indicating any misfires whatsoever.there is a code that onstar reduced power though.
Your guess is as good as mine:rolleyes:
No sir! Your guesses are miles ahead of my certainties. I just ain't sporting the level of smarts as most of youse guys. But in ignorance is bliss, and I'm a happy guy!

-
Back