Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20° initial with 36° total is pretty strong. LOL And no ping?
But he doesn't really know that.
It sounds like this.
He got the car idling and then turned the dizzy until he got 20 on the light.
Then maybe he reved it and saw 36 or whatever he said.
Who knows what rpms either is really at.
If the advance started at 500 and the engine is idling at 1000, then initial is not 20.

Almost didn't want to help, but figured he was innocent.

But he doesn't really know that.
It sounds like this.
He got the car idling and then turned the dizzy until he got 20 on the light.
Then maybe he reved it and saw 36 or whatever he said.
Who knows what rpms either is really at.
If the advance started at 500 and the engine is idling at 1000, then initial is not 20.

Almost didn't want to help, but figured he was innocent.
I asked a few questions to clarify and then checked out. :BangHead::BangHead:

Happy Sunday crew. Cool and raining here again today. Work needed on the camper. Need to cut a new support for under the shower pan/toilet. Black water drain needs a new flange and nobody was open anymore yesterday so will have to wait for tomorrow.

Microwave is "fixed" but I think I'll be back. One end of the fuse holder was weak, circuit board dark there to show it was heating up. Tang not quite broken and held the fuse......for now. Might have to bypass later with a new fuse holder but heated up my coffee for now!

Got back from Omaha Mopar show last night at about 2am. Show finished early due to storm moving in. I took a cat nap and headed North. Drove thru super high winds and sheets of rain. Speed limit is 80 but sixty was about all I could do with visibility and wind. On plus side met up with a bunch of FABO folks at the show. I really have no idea how other Forums are as this is the only one I am on. But I can tell you I have met several members in person and once again you get what you get with this crew. There just is simply no deviation from the web persona to the real life individual. I had a absolute blast with all of them. I even got to rub elbows with the celebrity Rare Fish. Complete with magazine photo op and was honored to meet Hoppies "Tax Lady" . One thing I have learned for sure is everyone of us gearheads has married up. Craig is no exception she was good people for sure. As a side note FABO brought home the bling, I think all of them got awards but me. Jaws beat me out by about 50 miles for farthest traveled. Dds shirts were a hit. And the coffee club shirt. Was a easy spotting tool. I just can't say what a great time I had and such a thrill to meet the quality of folks on this site. Wealth of knowledge, I wore them out with my endless early A body questions! Pix attached of all the FABO guys cars at the show. My apologies if I missed one. May have been more there I did not meet.

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

In school other kids used to push me and call me lazy....

I loved that wheel chair...

Brand new. Just got them from Simple Tire on Ebay.
Thanks. Something I'll have to look into. Someone on moparts had posted that the tires were available again but nothin on Firestone's website.

What is the basis for judging or awards in 'modified'?
told me up to three mods could stay in stock. Any more put you in modified. I have a lot of subtle changes in my car, If I hadn't pointed them out, I would have been ok. It's all good, had a better shot in modified.

That sublime guy sure seemed to get in a lot of pics.:poke: For those that haven't seen Zmans car, it is over the top nice.
IMG_1266.JPG
IMG_1267.JPG
IMG_1268.JPG

Had just a little rain, about 10 miles west of Omaha the sky's broke and had blue sky all the way home. Got there about midnight.

Got back from Omaha Mopar show last night at about 2am. Show finished early due to storm moving in. I took a cat nap and headed North. Drove thru super high winds and sheets of rain. Speed limit is 80 but sixty was about all I could do with visibility and wind. On plus side met up with a bunch of FABO folks at the show. I really have no idea how other Forums are as this is the only one I am on. But I can tell you I have met several members in person and once again you get what you get with this crew. There just is simply no deviation from the web persona to the real life individual. I had a absolute blast with all of them. I even got to rub elbows with the celebrity Rare Fish. Complete with magazine photo op and was honored to meet Hoppies "Tax Lady" . One thing I have learned for sure is everyone of us gearheads has married up. Craig is no exception she was good people for sure. As a side note FABO brought home the bling, I think all of them got awards but me. Jaws beat me out by about 50 miles for farthest traveled. Dds shirts were a hit. And the coffee club shirt. Was a easy spotting tool. I just can't say what a great time I had and such a thrill to meet the quality of folks on this site. Wealth of knowledge, I wore them out with my endless early A body questions! Pix attached of all the FABO guys cars at the show. My apologies if I missed one. May have been more there I did not meet.

View attachment 1715337279

View attachment 1715337280

View attachment 1715337281

View attachment 1715337282

View attachment 1715337283

View attachment 1715337284
That 69 GTS Is sweeeeeeeeeeet

Except I don't know why they would have the fratzog emblem with no vinyl top.

Sweet car none the less, I actually thought of painting my 68 dart that color

These pics are making me miss a good car show.

I have not been any car show in awhile and I haven't been to a good show in even longer

-
Back