Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Special request by owner for parking spot?

View attachment 1715337396

I literally asked him about his parking spot. He was part of host club. As a result they had to park in back 40 and not eligible for judging. I thought that was a nice gesture on clubs part. I ended up joining their club simply to support a pure Mopar club. I really liked his Coronet.
:lol:

IMG_2218.JPG

So, who all from the coffee club are planning to be at Mopars in the Park? Any list compiled? What days? This will be my first trek over.

Got my dirt grinding done. I keep edging out a bit farther each year. Up to about 15 x 24ft. Hops are at least 50 sq ft of that. Old garden farther down back was 20x 40. Moved it closer to the house a several years ago after a couple dry years for easier watering.
Checked Ace and was not impressed with plant or seed selection. So going elsewhere. Hopefully get something planted yet today.

1B1A45E3-D0B5-4A01-8D71-9BF987CD2B5D.jpeg

I found reasonably good selection at Lowes last month. Seeds from two different companies. Decent selection although missing some I would have liked. Might end up doing a mail order for those oddballs. Going to do some groundhog fencing now.

I found reasonably good selection at Lowes last month. Seeds from two different companies. Decent selection although missing some I would have liked. Might end up doing a mail order for those oddballs. Going to do some groundhog fencing now.
I've got quite a bit from Lowes in past. I don't really plant much of any one thing, so doing mostly plants vs seeds. I think the only exceptions will be green beans. Might run up to Tractor Supply and see what they have. We have a good greenhouse very close that the wife gets a lot of stuff from. She already got a few tomatoes, green peppers, couple cucs and some kale. I just ran down and got a yellow tomato, a cherry tomato, couple each of zucchini and yellow squash, a yellow and a red pepper.

I've got quite a bit from Lowes in past. I don't really plant much of any one thing, so doing mostly plants vs seeds. I think the only exceptions will be green beans. Might run up to Tractor Supply and see what they have. We have a good greenhouse very close that the wife gets a lot of stuff from. She already got a few tomatoes, green peppers, couple cucs and some kale. I just ran down and got a yellow tomato, a cherry tomato, couple each of zucchini and yellow squash, a yellow and a red pepper.
I planted some weed.. Maybe it'll be legal sometime soon.

Ok, got the filler neck grommet in, rolled the lip on rear fenders and dropped the tire pressures to 35psi. Went to the gas station filled her up and no leaks! And she is driving so, so much better! Looking forward to the weather to figure itself out so I can get some miles on her!
:thumbsup:

Did you guys see that Bob Turk Tarozzi posted on FABO? A legend in out midst.. Thread is called 'Turks Place'.
No. Thanks. I think he published or self published a book this past year. Good reminder to order a copy.

-
Back