Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's not Motorcraft carb! :p

What are those black gaskets? Factory from the 80s?

Looks like you got it apart nicely.
Ford used Holleys on a lot of their stuff. Not Sure, but I think this truck is around 87-88. 460 CID. Those black gaskets are standard Holley issue, It did come apart fairly easy. Now soaking in the HI TEST $HIT... maybe two days...

I misplaced my truck keys. :mob::mob: I haven't left the house today so they have to be here. :BangHead::BangHead:

Quick!? Need to have you show how that's done!

Not sure but not a lot. The Baltimore Pike was built early 1800s but the alignment might have been a little bit upstream as appaerntly there was a bridge. I think we're seeing reinfocement to spread the loads under the track bed and street.
The big sewer should be further down. The storm drains along the streets have their own sewer. That might be the brick arch we see in the second photo. I remember the drawings for side street connections show a "egg shaped" cross section to the sewer - and its closer to the sidewalk. Making it narrower at the bottom keeps velocity up. Kindof cool someone thought about that.
Well the top half is Chrysler white so no need to wax that just wipe it off. So polished just half the car...:thumbsup: That's the quick wax system!!

IMG_1726.JPG

Think, think, think, unless you've had to many corn flakes...then you'll have to wait until the boss gets home. :rofl:
I have been tracing my steps for the last hour. Can't find them anywhere I was today. I didn't leave the house since yesterday. No reason for them to be off the hook.

The tester i got from 4speedragtop works!
FF154FCE-F2C5-401A-A5B6-350F77C40AD2.jpeg
need to replace 9v battery connector and convert d-cell holder to c-cell.
Sandblast and repaint case and clean front panel and cables.
Overall i’m happy!

I married good...let me explain. We're going to a car show in a couple weeks. A two and a half hour drive to Omaha, we'll get up early Saturday and drive up.
Jokingly, I told Cheryl I saw a nice show the following day (Sunday) 25 miles from the Saturday show.
She didn't blink an eye, and said lets spend the night and do that too.
WOW I'm a lucky car guy!!
But those of you that have met her already know that.:)

Last edited:
I married good...let me explain. We're going to a car show in a couple weeks. A two and a half hour drive to Omaha, we'll get up early Saturday and drive up.
Jokingly, I told Cheryl I saw a nice show the following day (Sunday) 25 miles from the Saturday show.
She didn't blink an eye, and said lets spend the night and do that too.
WOW I'm a lucky car guy!!
But those of you that have met her already know that.:)
Yep she's a keeper Craig!

The tester was on the monaco i did intake gaskets on.
Pcv was all jacked up,so i had to give it a little tlc. It will now accept the LA grommet.

I am worn out. After work today, I pressure washed the driveway to get off the residual dirt and stone from the stone construction, trimmed the gaps in the front hedges to get the solar up lights reinstalled, leveled and then watered the new filled and seeded areas around the stone work. Then I started disassembling some of the the solar walkway lights for battery replacement.

I’m done for today. Beer time!

-
Back