Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Having just seen 2 small aircraft marked like they fights brushfires I had to look at CalFire. Couple small ones 100 mile north, 1 contained other 75% contained.
I forgot this part. Rode the Honda over to the airport to see if the Borate Bombers had left their equipment there over the winter 20 minutes before I saw those aircraft. Borate guys left their stuff, but no obvious signs of recent activity.

Spent some time with a spot weld cutter and got the radiator support freed from my donar front clip. Set it on the Demon. Will take a bit of massaging but it will work. Looks better already. Just resting in place for now

20190613_191428.jpg

Told my son about yesterday’s episode. He was laughing.
Gave me a new name for the car.
Hel camino...
I gonna cut out some H’s out of black tape...

Well, we got another 3/4” of rain...the adjustments I made to the run off all worked perfectly!

Was just getting ready to go clean up some fallen trees. Rain.
Oh well.

With any kind of luck, that's a link to the trailer for "Ford vs. Ferrari". Matt Damon is Carroll Shelby. Looks like it could be a real hoot. :steering:

I need to unplug a couple of days here and go to a wedding. My best guess is 23 pages between now and Monday. I have the honor of giving away my 78 year old Auntie and walking her down the aisle Be safe all.
Have fun! Take lots of pictures! LOL

Morning..
My be a little humid today.
Wheel bearing to change. Lincoln. A couple hours and then weird brake noise on a sunfire.

Hey all. Load up today and head for Nebraska. Going to a two day inside car show at the SAC Air Museum.
Old cars and old planes that might make for some cool pictures. :thumbsup:

Hey all. Load up today and head for Nebraska. Going to a two day inside car show at the Sac Air Museum.
Old cars and old planes that might make for some cool pictures. :thumbsup:
Take lots Craig. Planes are cool too.

-
Back