Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Been working on the truck for a while today, since it got light out. Yes I have a bad window motor! E bay time....

Not to bad on this one. I almost want to pull it now and open it up but if it goes bad no window up so looking for one as we type!

On its way RA was cheapest 36 shipped! Love the discount thread.
Hard to beat their prices. I have had good luck buying from them. I like how their website is set up. Easy to compare different brands and prices.

It is not to bad, just wish they showed which warehouse it was coming from on the original listing. Always dropping crap from the checkout and re looking for it.

It is not to bad, just wish they showed which warehouse it was coming from on the original listing. Always dropping crap from the checkout and re looking for it.
Shoot, last time I ordered stuff, 5 different warehouses, so I started dropping stuff, only keeping the stuff coming from Warehouse A. When I got to the last item that wasn't A, dropped it, it then turned all the A warehouse items in to 3 different warehouses....

Good morning crew. Happy Friday. Looks like I have to mow the grass today, but hopefully will get out in the shop for my sons rat rod and time with the Demon.

furyfriday.jpg

It's Fury Friday! Good morning. :lol:

Good morning, cool front came through, windows open to air out the place, and great weather for Fury driving.

No one to vent to this morning, feel free to read this or not, just work b.s. that's hard to believe. Last night a middle aged couple are at the podium, she has a bandage across her eyes and dark glasses and her husband is guiding her. She must have had surgery or an accident. We have a dress code, no shorts, no jeans, "no hats," which is obviously for MEN...our host team insists this poor lady remove her hat. Her husband leads her back out of the restaurant to help her, meanwhile I ask the hosts "what are you doing, the lady can't see," and they tell me the GM of the hotel told them "no hats." Then the couple are heading back into the restaurant, and end up in my section. So I spend the next two hours delicately trying to give them a good experience. They were nice about everything and by the end they had a good time and were very appreciative. Get this, when I told my boss, he said it's tricky having a rule that covers men and women unequally and he'd have to get clarity from the GM. WTF! It's funny, he'll never, ever concede that the serving staff is right about anything.

Dumb dumb question but i'm having a brainfart. with my 440, its a 4.350 bore. I've being recommended to buy a 4.380 diameter headgasket set for it by the online summit sales rep, does that sound right to you all?

Dumb dumb question but i'm having a brainfart. with my 440, its a 4.350 bore. I've being recommended to buy a 4.380 diameter headgasket set for it by the online summit sales rep, does that sound right to you all?
As long as the head gasket is bigger.

The forestry department came less than an hour ago and took a 50+ year old maple down. Half of it was dead, starting to split, and the bark was falling off in chunks. Took them about 45 min. Fun to watch!

Not on your dime I hope. Tree removal is expensive. I have a couple I want removed or 'shrunk' that will probably be bucket truck work.
Nope. On city property. The 24" capacity chipper is impressive.

-
Back