Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took the truck in for a code read and all is ok. Check engine was for a low voltage for radio and ignition. I guess when we were waiting out one of the storms on the way and I played the radio with no engine it drained the power. WTH it must be a very sensitive system?? At least I know its nothing needing fixed.

Took the truck in for a code read and all is ok. Check engine was for a low voltage for radio and ignition. I guess when we were waiting out one of the storms on the way and I played the radio with no engine it drained the power. WTH it must be a very sensitive system?? At least I know its nothing needing fixed.
Wow. That’s either a very heavy drawing radio or a weak weak system. Went to the local firework show last week, 4 hours with the radio going and the kids DVD player and our battery didn’t draw down like that

Thats a shock!
The cruze with light oil when hot sprays everywhere.
The ram slobbers oil everywhere when you remove oil filter.
I hate oil changes.
My 2 Mopar small blocks aren't much better. Both could stand to have the right angle filter adapters removed. I was impressed with the Buick. Filter right out front in plain site. Heck, I might just change my own oil. LOL (I have for years) It just depends how much Dexos is.

At work - coffee break...
I did get my old back bumper off the car. Only one tiny wasp nest with 3 wasps hangin around... New one needs a couple holes added for the bumper guards. Should be able to do that tomorrow morning. A little bit of pita due to they need to be square for carriage heads. So, need to drill and then file out corners.
Tim’s got my parts to sell at Carlisle, That saves me a lot of hassle getting it from showfield to vendors area when I get there.:thumbsup:

At work - coffee break...
I did get my old back bumper off the car. Only one tiny wasp nest with 3 wasps hangin around... New one needs a couple holes added for the bumper guards. Should be able to do that tomorrow morning. A little bit of pita due to they need to be square for carriage heads. So, need to drill and then file out corners.
Tim’s got my parts to sell at Carlisle, That saves me a lot of hassle getting it from showfield to vendors area when I get there.:thumbsup:
Comparison pics?

Afternoon all, wind picking up and dark clouds forming. Think we’re gona get wet. Dogs ended my feet in the garage, something’s about to hit.

image.jpg

Rolling thunder. Then nothing.
But likely 1” of rain.
Supposed to get more.

Nope. I am a full go. Final check box was marked off today. T minus 60 hours and counting
We will be leaving Wednesday and driving throughout the night. It is a hard trip. Good thing you reminded me. I need to grab a case of Shandy for you's guys! @MOPARMITCH or @halifaxhops , can you guys come up with some glasses for the beer. 12 oz. clear plastic works great. Red Solo cups are big and great but a case of Shandy is only 8 quarts if you catch my drift.

We will be leaving Wednesday and driving throughout the night. It is a hard trip. Good thing you reminded me. I need to grab a case of Shandy for you's guys! @MOPARMITCH or @halifaxhops , can you guys come up with some glasses for the beer. 12 oz. clear plastic works great. Red Solo cups are big and great but a case of Shandy is only 8 quarts if you catch my drift.
Maybe buy 2 cases then...

Won't be any left to go with breakfast?
upload_2019-7-8_18-53-52.gif

We'll have to have coffee.
102859-8cc002171b669003e07a6c5dc808fc62-gif.gif
upload_2019-7-8_18-54-11.gif

-
Back