Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Area 51 expert on social media campaign to 'storm' top-secret site: Military won't let anyone get close

:rofl:

Being a teenager in the Mojave Desert, you get bored after riding the dirt bike all the time so you look for different activities. There are 3 major military bases, 5 if you count Edwards and George AFBs and one NASA installation in close proximity to the house. We get in "The Piglet" '66 VW squareback fenderwells torched out to accommodate 235x70x15 used CHP radials ($2 each) and head for Superior Valley. There is a county park in that part of the desert called Rainbow Basin, colorful geological deposit. We take a road we've never been on before and wind up on this dry lake. Cruising along we come to a massive steel tower similar to a high tension power line tower in the middle of it. Out of nowhere we hear "YOU.. IN THE VOLKSWAGEN.. STOP WHERE YOU ARE" :wtf: Where did that come from? We come to a similar tower a few miles down the lake. " YOU HAVE ENTERED CHINA LAKE NAVAL WEAPONS CENTER.. STOP WHERE YOU ARE" booms the mystery voice. "We better stop" 2 minutes later the Shore Patrol arrives. OOPS. :lol: Not a gate, fence, or sign to be seen previous to that. 4 sailors fully armed in an open CJ5 was not what we expected to find that day :lol:

Got chased off the Marine Corps Supply Center on the motorcicles countless times. Drove past the MPs at Ft Irwin on the way out once after exploring Goldstone Tracking station via an unmarked dirt road. Those MPs had this ":wtf: did they come from?" looks on their faces. :rofl:

good thing Carlisle wasn't this week. Storms Thursday and temps Fri and Sat in upper 90's with 'feels like' at 105. Yuk

good thing Carlisle wasn't this week. Storms Thursday and temps Fri and Sat in upper 90's with 'feels like' at 105. Yuk
Yeah, today is nice...but it’s going to get pretty nasty by the weekend.

6F833466-DCC7-4DBD-8F80-7485E2E600E3.jpeg

So where have you been there lady? I haven't seen you on in quite awhile
Well I was working 6 days a week...some of them 10 hour days... then moved (only a short distance, but still moved lol) ... just got busy with life! I have slowed down again thank goodness!!!

-
Back