Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I a millionaire now!

tenor[1].gif

What's on your list?
Going to :
Pull the radiator and fan and repaint them. Clean up and touch up any of that area.
Get the back bumper re-chromed
Change out the fan belt
Swap out the reverse backup lights I bought at Carlisle
Finish painting and swap out the inner rear door panels
Fresh coat of dark argent on the wheel covers, tail panel, and center tail light bezels
Paint a couple engine brackets that are wrong (done)
Make new air cleaner base for Carter Carbuertor (done). Bought the donor air cleaner at Carlisle for $15
Look for a wiper knob (found) and correct cigarette lighter(think I've found)
Find a good used filler tube (Might have one). Mine is an aftermarket and is shinny. Original's were not.
Need to get a cert card made

I think that's it. Show isn't until November, plenty of time. I'm sure though I'll see something and it will be the old well if I'm doing that I should take care of this.
:D:D:D

Going to :
Pull the radiator and fan and repaint them. Clean up and touch up any of that area.
Change out the fan belt
Fresh coat of dark argent on the wheel covers, tail panel, and center tail light bezels
Make new air cleaner base for Carter Carbuertor (done). Bought the donor air cleaner at Carlisle for $15
Find a good used filler tube (Might have one). Mine is an aftermarket and is shinny. Original's were not.

I think that's it. Show isn't until November, plenty of time. I'm sure though I'll see something and it will be the old well if I'm doing that I should take care of this.
So that's what you are doing this morning. Then what? lol

Going to :
Change out the fan belt

What's the plan for getting the bumper chromed? Don't know what their turnaround time might be. Assuming you want your own bumper back. Many of them will want to give you what they have done in stock if they have one. Maybe use your magazine article celebrity status to push it through quick and make a point of needing your original back.

Also mark the bumper is some way to prove it is yours, seems to be a issue lately getting the wrong one back and they swearing it was that one. I would engrave my initials on the back side and take a pic.

Going to :
Change out the fan belt

That bumper looked great to me.
upload_2019-7-19_10-52-49.png

You know what I thought should be looked into.

Old ihc seems to be performing a little better. Not quite as hot, and now rad cap seals so it cant boil over like it was before. Chrome t-stat housing is leaking-again.
So i have to pull it and re-seal it.

Well turned in an application last night for the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show. Show is mid November in Chicago.
If selected I have a short list of things I want to clean up on the car. Always something!!
Be a great show to start the indoor season.
When is it? I love Chicago!

Also mark the bumper is some way to prove it is yours, seems to be a issue lately getting the wrong one back and they swearing it was that one. I would engrave my initials on the back side and take a pic.
Last four digits of your SS# or your phone number. I got burnt on a Harley side cover

Almost time to head to work...And in this heat, I'm OK with that. While I may have to make a brief trip to the roof, most of my time there is spent in air conditioning. I did get my mower belt this morning and it's all back together. Leveled the deck and set height. Even adjusted the brake.

What's the plan for getting the bumper chromed? Don't know what their turnaround time might be. Assuming you want your own bumper back. Many of them will want to give you what they have done in stock if they have one. Maybe use your magazine article celebrity status to push it through quick and make a point of needing your original back.
Haha probably a couple weeks or so. I'll check a couple places in Kansas City. Always have my guy in St. Paul, but really don't want to pay shipping.

Almost time to head to work...And in this heat, I'm OK with that. While I may have to make a brief trip to the roof, most of my time there is spent in air conditioning. I did get my mower belt this morning and it's all back together. Leveled the deck and set height. Even adjusted the brake.
Hey. Look what Classic Industries is finally listing! :) The inserts (refill) for the wipers they've been selling for what? the past 5 years. :BangHead:
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Parts | K164R | Refills for 15 ANCO-Style Aero Anti Wind-Lift or Red-Dot Wiper Blades; Various Models; Pair | Classic Industries
Only $20 !!??? :eek:
available soon? :rolleyes:

Well at least they should have 'em soon. And yes I'll buy a couple sets. :realcrazy:
67_wipers_2896.JPG

67_wipers_2895.JPG

Oh just looking for something to do. Your right at 20 feet it looks good. Up close it has a couple issues.
Figured. Sent you a PM with other ideas on things to do in case you ran out.
laugh2-gif.gif

180 dollars for dealership to tell customer the transmission isnt the problem and they arent sure what it is. 5 minutes. Maybe less.
9ACE368B-4D4B-4665-844C-292CEF6D08C4.jpeg

-
Back