Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe I should say:. Du er nå kommet til et Norsk telefonapparat og jeg er ikke interessert i noen utstrakt polemisering med deg.

Bill
I agree.....You have now arrived at a Norwegian telephone system and I am not interested in any extensive conversation with you.

Got this once-
“Please refrain from using profanity or i will forced to end this conversation immediately”

The conversation ended of course:lol:

eBay sales tax...
Got an email that they are going to collect sales tax and send to the taxing authority.
So if I sell a few things on there, they are going to get tax from the buyer and send it to PA? Will I have to file something with PA? I have sold stuff on there in past, just wondering how this works for someone not doing it as a business

eBay sales tax...
Got an email that they are going to collect sales tax and send to the taxing authority.
So if I sell a few things on there, they are going to get tax from the buyer and send it to PA? Will I have to file something with PA? I have sold stuff on there in past, just wondering how this works for someone not doing it as a business
From what I've read some states are collecting internet sales tax.
Some FABO members based on the state they live in have been taxed for sales and purchases.
I'm not affected in my state yet, so don't know all the details.

If they want taxes on these 50 + year old parts, they can kiss our A$$#s

These parts were already taxed when they were new. These commies want more change from a dead horse.

@Mopar Tim
Got notice for the Carlisle lots N161 and N162
I'm not renewing them so if you want them.
I'll call and find out when they're available to the public.

Last edited:
If they want taxes on these 50 + year old parts, they can kiss our A$$#s

These parts were already taxed when they were new. These commies want more change from a dead horse.
It’s not a choice anymore. If You sell to someone in a state that is required, it looks like eBay charges the buyer and sends it to the state. I just want to know if any filing is required for sellers. At least for now, I don’t think anyone is looking at sales on sites like this.

In order for me to collect retail tax,i need to have a registration number.
Ebay will collect it and submit it.
Tax is between buyer and ebay.
Im sure it wont go over very well.

Passenger seat brackets are fitted,and painted. Can assemble in the morning,vacuum carpet and see what owner thinks.
He doesent want the old aluminum wheels from the car,said make an offer.
I figure 250 off the bill.
Uni lug aluminim turbines. 14”.
I think they may fit on the fargo:thumbsup:

eBay sales tax...
This can not be valid for private people selling a few things on eBay. In that case what do they think will happen ? People will start selling stuff on street corners, under bridges like drug deals is done ?

Bill

This can not be valid for private people selling a few things on eBay. In that case what do they think will happen ? People will start selling stuff on street corners, under bridges like drug deals is done ?

Bill
Or Craigslist....only

Passenger seat brackets are fitted,and painted. Can assemble in the morning,vacuum carpet and see what owner thinks.
He doesent want the old aluminum wheels from the car,said make an offer.
I figure 250 off the bill.
Uni lug aluminim turbines. 14”.
I think they may fit on the fargo:thumbsup:
It hasn't hit us here yet.

It’s not a choice anymore. If You sell to someone in a state that is required, it looks like eBay charges the buyer and sends it to the state. I just want to know if any filing is required for sellers. At least for now, I don’t think anyone is looking at sales on sites like this.
In California, it is still up in the air how it will play out. My wife works in that dept. in the state. She said they are waiting on guidance...

I can understand registered businesses have to deal with sales tax and such. But private people, that is harsh.
Everyone who sale anything, in California is required to collect and forward sales tax. IF they sale more then three things in a year. Thus, permits,

Bill
Oh but it is.
Or Craigslist....only
some states are even coming after those too, and even yard sales

Everyone who sale anything, in California is required to collect and forward sales tax. IF they sale more then three things in a year. Thus, permits,
yep. States looking for any way they can to tap more dollars. I was watching the live feed last year of Indiana when they wanted to raise the gas tax... again. One of the reps said that it shouldn’t be done, another replied “That’s our money and we need it now”. Other rep came back that it was the citizens money but the bill passed anyway. That’s literally the mind set of every politician regardless of color, greed or political party

I can understand registered businesses have to deal with sales tax and such. But private people, that is harsh.
I have been paying Maryland tax @6pct on stuff I've been buying on Amazon, for months now, Also on Cigars I buy from JR's... Thinkin bout movin....To SE Asia.....LOL.......

-
Back