Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
L I B it made it to 96* Phoenix lookin' real good right now :rofl:
Piss off!
It was 3 degrees above freezing here today. Depressing...
So i lit the pellet stove in the shop, it was toasty. came in after work and lit the pellet stove in basement too. Not feeling it yet.
with the high wind and rain its just awful outside.

Piss off!
So i lit the pellet stove in the shop, it was toasty. came in after work and lit the pellet stove in basement too. Not feeling it yet.

I am sitting upstairs with the swampcooler on full. And I have Norwegian chocolate in the fridge, just bought it today. :D

Bill

Picked up a replacement Buffalo Trace. Trying to keep a variety of bourbon on hand. Got Buffalo, Weller's, Woodford, Maker's and 1792 now. and some vodka. and a few bottles of wine.. and a fridge full of beer! single life rocks!
Nice collection Or single life when your wife is at work all the time. I have a lot to keep me busy. LOL

Mr. Ben, what does people do for outdoor recreational activity there, do they go hunting, like deer or something, or fishing, or just hiking admiring nature ?

Bill
For exercise we chase women and run from the POlice..

Lot of dove and pheasant hunting.. Some deer hunting but you got to travel a couple hours to good spots. Fishing is somewhat limited by the fact we have no water! Other parts of the state have great fishing tho, again, you have to travel a bit. There are a few isolated places where hiking/biking/camping are great.

For the most part, it's one big giant cotton field for 100 miles in any direction..

But being a college town, there is plenty of other entertainnent!

Piss off!

We even beat Death Valley in today's temperature tournament :lol:
Friend o mine tex me that it's 102* at a rock farm just down the road in the next valley

I have always had a problem with all this LGBTQ crap. Until today.. I found out it's really Liquor, Guns, Beer, Tacos and Queso! What's not to like!

I have always had a problem with all this LGBTQ crap. Until today.. I found out it's really Liquor, Guns, Beer, Tacos and Queso! What's not to like!
I like that LGBTQ better than what's going on at my house right now! :wtf::BangHead::BangHead:

For exercise we chase women and run from the POlice..

Lot of dove and pheasant hunting.. Some deer hunting but you got to travel a couple hours to good spots. Fishing is somewhat limited by the fact we have no water! Other parts of the state have great fishing tho, again, you have to travel a bit. There are a few isolated places where hiking/biking/camping are great.

For the most part, it's one big giant cotton field for 100 miles in any direction..

But being a college town, there is plenty of other entertainnent!

Oh, ok, well, I guess you are among the fit ones... with all that exercise. :lol: (Very friendly meant, and not at all meant to poke)

I am very fond of fishing in the ocean, cold water regions. But, not been doing that since I moved here, and I guess you are prevented from that on a daily bases too as it sounds. I like fishing for cod, pollack, haddock, and other typical northern part of Norway fish. I so miss that. I have never been a hunter, but gone to hunting class here and got approved for that. I had an idea about buying a gun here, and as a non US citizen I had to have a hunting license for buying a gun.

Bill

I just want people to be friends, democrats and republicans, and meet in the middle, not sitting out on each end on the plank and it ends with that both fall off and bust their tush. Life is too short and fragile to fight over politics. No wonder the bible recommend people not to establish parties. Someone must have seen the "light" long time ago.

Bill
Agreed. Tim and I are usually on the opposite of politics, but we get along and respect each other. That is what is truly lacking is the respect for varying and offsetting opinions en masse

Oh, ok, well, I guess you are among the fit ones... with all that exercise. :lol: (Very friendly meant, and not at all meant to poke)

I am very fond of fishing in the ocean, cold water regions. But, not been doing that since I moved here, and I guess you are prevented from that on a daily bases too as it sounds. I like fishing for cod, pollack, haddock, and other typical northern part of Norway fish. I so miss that. I have never been a hunter, but gone to hunting class here and got approved for that. I had an idea about buying a gun here, and as a non US citizen I had to have a hunting license for buying a gun.

Bill
Bird hunting is a blast.. And good eating. Never acquired a taste for deer tho..

Bird hunting is a blast.. And good eating. Never acquired a taste for deer tho..

There is one bird hunting in Norway that is going on more or less over the entire country. It happens mostly in the fall. It is a bird that change color between summer and winter. Brownish in the summer, and white in the winter when it is snow. They weigh around a pound or so.

Fjellrype – Wikipedia

Bill

Enjoy the movie below. This island is where I was born and grew up on, and this is where my first 1965 Dodge Dart had it's home while I had it.

3 minutes and 19 second out in the movie and until the end you see the bay Ballesvika, the bay where I grew up, and consider home still, and where I have the house and property and everything. This is also where Ulf Andersson came to visit and took the pics of the poor Dart after I could not get parts for it to keep it on the road.

From 1 minute and 50 seconds to 2 minutes and 4 seconds is the tiny little village my fathers father was born. The name is Bøvær.

Let me tell you guys, those Mopar A-bodies looks very good in those surroundings. :)

Bill

Last edited:
Good evening folks. Just practicing and sharpening my art skills.

Took the first image and used it as a basis to create the second. Only took about 2 hours and 132 changes to get it done. :D

FC3969AB-5083-44B3-A7E7-F2ACE426D622.jpeg

8D9B19CB-9713-4540-9BF8-FB11A09B4618.jpeg

Wow is that ever nice !!

Here is a challenge for you @Ddaddy

Can you Photo Shop in my '69 Satellite to make it look like it is parked on the cement slab of my Florida Trailer. Trailer House and Satellite are both 1969 models. Thought it would look cool like back in the day.

20191016_215654.jpg

20190721_191006.jpg

Can you do anything to lighten up the dark clouds over the trailer ???
Thanks

-
Back