Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What a long *** day..

Finally over, 14 hours of paperwork and shuffling from office to office. Almost 14,000 steps, and I am done for the day.

Probably going to sleep like a cold engine block LOL

So you went with the recurve? Not compound? Again you are my hero. Should have said something I have one I could have sent you
Anybody can shoot compound! Let's make it challenging! Also a 10 gauge SxS, open sight 30-30 and a 357.. Does it get more old school than that?

In search of member Rockin Randy from Fulton, NY area. Joined and only had 4 posts back in 2012. He has/had 3 sunroof Demons, two blue and one gold. Anyone know Randy? The sunroof guy would love to talk to him about his sunroof cars. Scott Rudge/Mopar Sunroof Registry website. Thanks for any help!

1972Demon01.jpg

In search of member Rockin Randy from Fulton, NY area. Joined and only had 4 posts back in 2012. He has/had 3 sunroof Demons, two blue and one gold. Anyone know Randy? The sunroof guy would love to talk to him about his sunroof cars. Scott Rudge/Mopar Sunroof Registry website. Thanks for any help!

View attachment 1715412603
No telling.. But I could use some sunroof parts if anybody finds him..

Good night all.........................No dreaming here..................

IMG_20191023_172739.jpg
IMG_20191023_172742.jpg
IMG_20191023_172934.jpg
In case you guys have not noticed, the entire walking grounds are tiled. Even where you would park your car or motorbike. Must be cheap to do here, cause I see it a lot....

Last edited:
In case you guys have not noticed, the entire walking grounds are tiled. Even where you would park your car or motorbike. Must be cheap to do here, caue I see it a lot....
What's the labor rate there? Here the tiling companies probably get $100/hour and pay $30/40 Union wages to do the same job.

-
Back