Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a challenge for you @Ddaddy

Can you Photo Shop in my '69 Satellite to make it look like it is parked on the cement slab of my Florida Trailer. Trailer House and Satellite are both 1969 models. Thought it would look cool like back in the day.

View attachment 1715412540

View attachment 1715412541

Can you do anything to lighten up the dark clouds over the trailer ???
Thanks
Sure, I can do that. Might take a little bit though...stand by.

Or a good bit more! Cool toys tho.. Anybody here shootba recurve bow? I need some basic instruction so I don't hurt myself..
So you went with the recurve? Not compound? Again you are my hero. Should have said something I have one I could have sent you

Sure, I can do that. Might take a little bit though...stand by.

Take your time Ddaddy

I have always wanted to do this, but after seeing your work you are way more capable of doing a nicer job than I can with my photoshop software.

He's back. He made it through last year. I had him within 50 yards but I will not shoot that far.

IMG_0189.JPG

That is just AWESOME Ddaddy !!!

PM me your address so I can send you some Lunch Money

Thanks a lot . . .
Well, almost awesome...I found a few errors that needed correcting.

Here is the corrected image.

73AB6371-3282-4A5F-BCF9-69F1DAA0958B.jpeg

No need for any lunch money...I don’t eat very much these days!

:lol:

Looks Perfect, so Real Looking !

Looks like I just backed into the parking spot, stepped out and took the picture.

Way Cool . . . Well on your way to a great sideline hobby.

Thanks Ddaddy . . .

Smile.jpg

He Fixed a few paint chips on the front of the Trailer Home too. An Artist at Work, Ddaddy the Man . . .
Close.

There were left over bits on the front of the trailer from the overlayed car image that I erased.

Still one correction left...

How bout them Nats. Got the game live streaming on my Laptop from halfway around the world....Now 5-2 Nats, in the 5th

Ok, last correction revealed...passenger side rear fender had a bright reflection on the back edge that needed to be toned down to fit the the light balance in the rest of the image.

Close.

There were left over bits on the front of the trailer from the overlayed car image that I erased.

Still one correction left...

I would say that you lightened up the whole picture so the clouds don't look so dark and so the car blends into the picture better.

-
Back