Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning men. ^^^ Funny, my original '66 has a GE and a Westinghouse as well!!!

Back home from my 'stress echo'. They said treadmill part, BP etc was all good. Should hear in a few days if anything on the 'echo' pics.

Well Phooey!
The Westinghouse Super-beam
is 6014, and if I intermpret the date code correctly it was either made Dec '73 or '83. :(
upload_2019-11-7_10-18-34.png

The GE might be correct
I'm not sure look like the GE pic Matty posted following your post. I'd think 6012 be printed on the back side??
The GE is prob close to correct.
According to this, GE in '67 would be 1/4" fluting. But they made an 1/8 fluted lens in '71 so that's not the end of the world.
upload_2019-11-7_10-33-48.png

upload_2019-11-7_10-36-54.png

All this for ‘a driver’. ?
:poke: @ZMan67S :rofl:
Ya I know. The neighbor who helps and I were out in the garage the other day.
Cheryl walks out, and I told her the car was done for now.
She looks it over and asks if its back to original. My neighbor pipes up and says everything but the headlights.
I get the look and she says "well WTF fix it". Can't say NO to a wife who tells you to spend more money on the car!!
And that's how the search for headlights began...:D

I guess I need to do a write up on the difference between the LA318 and 318poly. This question seems to be coming up a LOT lately

How's the new gig going Rob?

It's goin. My body ain't wantin to cooperate, but I'm doin the best I can. Home for a sammich right this minute. I got some pictures of the projects we got goin I'll post when I get home later.

Yes, just because they are both teens doesn't make them interchangeable. LOL
Mounts, block, crank, rods, oil pans, dipstick(post 64) , oil pan. even use the same factory 2 barrel. The water pumps interchange, the power steering pumps and compressor do as well. But for some dumb reason, the alternator bracket is the odd ball, it is the one part of the acc drive system that doesn't interchange and i think its because the poly's head being wider.

Mounts, block, crank, rods, oil pans, dipstick(post 64) , oil pan. even use the same factory 2 barrel. The water pumps interchange, the power steering pumps and compressor do as well. But for some dumb reason, the alternator bracket is the odd ball, it is the one part of the acc drive system that doesn't interchange and i think its because the poly's head being wider.
Longer alt. belt I bet. :lol:

one of the big things to do right now is to take a 360 stroker crank, turn the mains down and make a 360-408 stroked poly. This is on my to do list as well

-
Back