Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I went with a friend to look at a machinist shop with things for sale. OH MY GOODNESS! 7 Bridgeport milling machines. All the lathes are gone. A big power drill press. surface grinders...a big hack saw, And what do I fall in love with? A Wisconsin powered Lincoln welder. with the heads off. I must be sick.
You got room for any of that?

Hey Mike got the headlight yesterday. Cheryl was very impressed with the packaging effort.
Matt is sending me his #2 GE headlight soon, so I'll have a nice match.
Thanks again!!
You're welcome Craig. I didn't want it to get broken. LOL

I have been super busy as a result of deer season, our range has been swamped. You know, the guys that pull their rifle out of the closet shoot 1/2 dozen rounds to sight in, utilizing terrible mechanics then blame their ammo/rifle/scope etc etc. They sight in and head to the deer woods!
Hey! I AM that guy! Can't shoot for **** and it's easier to blame the equipment than it is accept the fact that I can't shoot! Maybe if I shot more than once a year!

Well it was more that I was the go between. She is a widow and she asked me about the stuff so I got her in contact with someone who knew about the value of the stuff. And I did not want to see her taken advantage of. But I was too late the "neighbor guy" took all the single phase stuff leaving her with the difficult stuff to get rid of. There is a bunch of stuff there...it was overwhelming but she "gave" away a big grinder and a metal lathe and drill press and other goodies … just gave them away. I don't know why but it bothers me to see a guys wife being taken advantaged of.

Well it was more that I was the go between. She is a widow and she asked me about the stuff so I got her in contact with someone who knew about the value of the stuff. And I did not want to see her taken advantage of. But I was too late the "neighbor guy" took all the single phase stuff leaving her with the difficult stuff to get rid of. There is a bunch of stuff there...it was overwhelming but she "gave" away a big grinder and a metal lathe and drill press and other goodies … just gave them away. I don't know why but it bothers me to see a guys wife being taken advantaged of.
I'd go tell that neighbor that with that "free stuff" you'd better never hear she was mowing the yard, or shoveling snow.

Mine are all sighted in and used during the yr. Dont hunt but let neighbors hunt property and receive meat. This will be their last yr,been doing this for 20yrs but my family will begin next yr

Maybe cause it ain't right.
Zman's got the right idea - he owes in other ways now.
Gratitude is too often quickly forgotten.

Man That sucks Tike, hate people like that. Man I cannot find my camera at all!!!! Used it yesterday and it is really lost. Have a ton of nos stuff I want to list but cant without pics.

Man I have a NOS proportional valve 4094118 and cannot fin a thing about it! Weird.

I'd love to but I need the cash to pay for the stroker build.

I have a 318 on hold for $250 in case it all goes south.
I have a roller cam 318 block that needs to get turned into a 390. Just takes money. The time I have. LOL

My guy charges me $30 for an oil change. He buys his oil bulk and the price includes the disposal. His shop rate is $70 an hour.
I pay about that for the oil and filter to do it myself. No wonder TJ needs to raise prices

-
Back