Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How many guys you know over there that need parts from the states? Might be convienent to get a small container and ship it yourself.

How many guys you know over there that need parts from the states? Might be convienent to get a small container and ship it yourself.
The guys in LA are Swedes that do only that. Ship cars and other stuff to Sweden. Well, they’ve started shipping to other parts of the world too but they’ve been at it since 1984.
I’m sure there are firms on the east coast too but this company was recommended by Ulf. Nuff said. :)

I’ve just asked the Chicago guy where he wants me to ship the stuff and whether a 727 standing on its head is ok. He’s a truck driver tho so it might be a little while before he replies.

That's the way a lot of people store them. Easy to strap down. Or I have seen them screwed to the pallet also.

Here is a link where you can watch a little movie. This is maybe about 8 miles from where I grew up, they were making the road a little wider very close to a little lake and suddenly the road disappeared in the lake. That was last monday. Today the road was fixed enough to reopen the road so people could get both home and wherever.

Very often towns and villages in Norway have only one road leading there, so if something happen they are out of a way to get there. The surplus rocks are also used to widen the road a bit further away.

Slår flere fluer i en smekk med veiprosjekt

Bill

My wife has 2 Norwegian words she thinks is very funny, they sound funny to her.

The first word is:

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=no&tl=en&text=Krokodille

Tap the little speakers under the words, and you can hear the word in both Norwegian and in Engliish.

The next word is:

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=no&tl=en&text=Kakadue

The kakadue has "due" in it, which means "dove". In other words, "Kaka-dove". And that cracked her up when she heard it the first time. :D

And feel free to laugh if you find it funny, a good laugh prolongs life. :D

Bill

Me and a couple of other Marines “ liberated” a mule from motor tee for a little jaunt across the desert. Picture the mule with 1/2 dozen full grown jarheads in full battle rattle loaded down with “supplies” of a liquid nature. We then proceeded to make like Baha! Needless to say we destroyed said mule and had to hoof it back, we parked it where it died. Here is the twist, 1st shirt knew I was a handy welder so on occasion I had to weld really important stuff like his 55 gallon home made grill etc. so he walks into our hooch muttering about some idiots that had swiped and wrecked a mule and no one in motor tee could weld the broken part, asked if I could save it! Justice is blind I say!

Was going to take the Dart up in the driveway, but the neighbor has workers there so I can not get around them. Hopefully they will be done soon.

Bill

-
Back