Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I always back read. It’s not like it’s a text book or anything. Most of the time, it takes about a dozen posts to even equal a normal length paragraph. Most times, when I come back there are 3-5 pages of stuff to back read. Only takes about 5 mins to be fully caught up.

I never like walking into a place and trying to jump into conversations that are in progress. I want a little context first. Back reading gives me that context.

Evening. 62 degrees at 9 am and sunny. 53 by 3 pm, cloudy. Then at 315, I literally watched the thermometer drop to 34 in a matter of 20 minutes. It’s now 26, snowing heavily.

But the rafters are now all on the storage shed

355AF7C3-8B5D-4140-B7EF-14A5B3E13E6F.jpeg

Was 81 degrees yesterday while I was grilling. Gonna be 15 degrees in the morning. Any question that Mother Nature is a woman?
Sounds about right. I have experienced too many times where it was incredibly hot the night before only to be followed by a wicked chill the next morning...with zero warning.

Goodevening.
Long backread. YES! I backread!
Lol
so was minus **** its cold this morning. Tried fargo and it started. So drove it into shop.
Decided to look into fuel leak in carb. Float sunk. Damn. So, adapting a 318 2bbl onto the ol flattie. Had it running already,warmed up. throttle linkage is another story.will sleep on it. Think i have a plan.

Oh, this is like listening to music, keep the news coming. :)

Bill

Evening. 62 degrees at 9 am and sunny. 53 by 3 pm, cloudy. Then at 315, I literally watched the thermometer drop to 34 in a matter of 20 minutes. It’s now 26, snowing heavily.

View attachment 1715422121
Where is the rest of it? Storage shed my ***, that’s just a big closet!

View attachment 1715422121

Oh nice, what are you going to put in the shed when you get a "lid" on it, and at least a wall against the wind ?

Bill

Oh nice, what are you going to put in the shed when you get a "lid" on it, and at least a wall against the wind ?

Bill
well this part here is gonna be an extension to the 12x16 I already have, where I store 4 wheelers and the lawn mower, Christmas decorations, you know a storage shed of sorts. This extension will actually be insulated quite well, a dividing wall will butt up against the 12x16, essentially giving me a small, climate controlled area to work on small stuff like the 440 assembly and the trans rebuild over the winter. Right now, I lack a climate controlled space and that cuts about 4-5 months a year out of being able to work on stuff during the winter. The last few, we’ve gotten so cold I’ve snapped brand new bolts off that normally would not snap.

Yep

Hey hey, don't be pushy now... let the man do it in his own speed. :D It will come along just fine, be patient.

And by the way, don't you store things in your closet ?

Bill
Meh, that’s not a shed, it a garden ornament.

Hey hey, don't be pushy now... let the man do it in his own speed. :D It will come along just fine, be patient.

And by the way, don't you store things in your closet ?

Bill
I don’t know who is being pushy?

So I went to a guy's house today, a bloke called Olle. He has several Saab 96 and 95s. So I went to see his shop and see what kind of madness he has cooking over there. He has a strong accent and is hard to understand. Our time was cut short because it is insanely cold out and it was getting dark outside.

It's interesting that not just mopar people have this sickness. Mad car disease knows no boundaries and extends to every make and model and years.

It's a beautiful thing, when you are compelled to nurture a car of any kind. :p

Does anyone in here sit on the part number for a 1965 Dodge Dart rim ? 13"x4.5", J offset, 4 inch hole circle. My part book is empty when it comes to section 22.

Bill

Does anyone in here sit on the part number for a 1965 Dodge Dart rim ? 13"x4.5", J offset, 4 inch hole circle. My part book is empty when it comes to section 22.

Bill
I’m curious...
What good would having the number be? Does anyone have them by part no., NOS or otherwise?

Bill
If i remember i could look it up when im in shop.

-
Back