Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was going to take the Dart up in the driveway, but the neighbor has workers there so I can not get around them. Hopefully they will be done soon.

Bill

Ok, car in the driveway, and I have had some Rust Oleum stuff on the dashboard recess that is supposed to turn black, and then I can paint it. And then I started looking for the copper foil / sheet I bought a while ago. I can't find neither of them. Where on earth have they gone. Need it for the back of my steering wheel.
I need a parts storage with shelves and a system like in the parts book so I can easily find whatever I need. But, no room for that.

Bill

Hey guys. Been gone a couple days.. Hows it going? Miss anything important? Wait a sec, the coffee thread, so nope, nothing important!!!:rofl:

Hey guys. Been gone a couple days.. Hows it going? Miss anything important? Wait a sec, the coffee thread, so nope, nothing important!!!:rofl:

Missed a couple days? hmmmm. probably back reading 187 pages of posts and haven't really missed anything....just kidding..

Anyone know Tim was gone a couple days?
upload_2019-11-11_13-53-35.gif

Got lift, Sans manual. It is a MX 10AC bendpak lift. Cannot find diagram for bolt pattern on floor, it is not square, the posts sit on an angle. Looked at bendpak site, no joy......I get you drill holes after the posts are raised, BUT the top piece install needs the two posts to be close to the right angle to connect them...

Here is a link where you can watch a little movie. This is maybe about 8 miles from where I grew up, they were making the road a little wider very close to a little lake and suddenly the road disappeared in the lake. That was last monday. Today the road was fixed enough to reopen the road so people could get both home and wherever.

Very often towns and villages in Norway have only one road leading there, so if something happen they are out of a way to get there. The surplus rocks are also used to widen the road a bit further away.

Slår flere fluer i en smekk med veiprosjekt

Bill
That's Norwegian roads, for you!

Got lift, Sans manual. It is a MX 10AC bendpak lift. Cannot find diagram for bolt pattern on floor, it is not square, the posts sit on an angle. Looked at bendpak site, no joy......I get you drill holes after the posts are raised, BUT the top piece install needs the two posts to be close to the right angle to connect them...
Tim, I have the same lift I think. I can measure bolt pattern if you need

As a sidestep from cars, here is a link to the building of a brand new Viking ship. About 98 American feet long, or 95 Norwegian feet long. The Norwegian inch is a little longer than the British / American. Norway exported timber to England in the old days, and the Englishmen complained about the boards being under size. Norway had cut them right but when drying it shrunk. So, they came up with the solution of making the inch a little bigger. Just so the dried boards had the right size when it arrived in England.

Arven frå vikingane

Many pics, and some video.

Bill

http://www.aescosc.com/pdfs/bend pak manuals.pdf
page 215

You have to be careful with those Viking ships...they tended to sail off the edge of the Earth.

30229E16-3978-4B8A-BE99-FD8F8BB0B603.jpeg

Well howdy all, havnt had time to backread or time for much of anything but work with the guy I'm getting my lumber from. Had a minute so though Id say hi

Bill,
Checkout Hjemkomst Viking ship Moorehead Mn. Where I live up here in the frozen tundra there is a huge Scandinavian population. Anyway a local teacher and his family built and sailed a Viking vessel.

Thank you, just looked at the information about it. Have you ever visited this place ?

Bill

Goodevening.
Long backread. YES! I backread!
Lol
so was minus **** its cold this morning. Tried fargo and it started. So drove it into shop.
Decided to look into fuel leak in carb. Float sunk. Damn. So, adapting a 318 2bbl onto the ol flattie. Had it running already,warmed up. throttle linkage is another story.will sleep on it. Think i have a plan.

-
Back