Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Drew Brees just made a new touchdown record.

See that is a quality athlete there, he even has a humble champion look on his face.

Doesn't look like a complete worm like Brady

So Drew Brees just made a new touchdown record.

See that is a quality athlete there, he even has a humble champion look on his face.

Doesn't look like a complete worm like Brady

541 and counting :thumbsup: I'm thinkin' the GM that was with the Chargers that let Brees get away to NO is kickin' hisself in the *** about now :rofl:

Looks like a pan might not be a big deal, just need a center sump 360 pan. Yea right, I almost guarantee the cross link will hit.....

I had no idea there is an "early A oil pan"

When I put a v8 in my valiant, the oil pan that came with the engine (1970), fit in the car with a slant six center link

I used Schumacher mounts @RustyRatRod

I had no idea there is an "early A oil pan"

When I put a v8 in my valiant, the oil pan that came with the engine (1970), fit in the car with a slant six center link

I used Schumacher mounts @RustyRatRod
It has to do with the Drag link setup. The early pan has an indent where the center link/drag link fits into when wheel is turned all the way, either left or right, I do not remember which. Even with the right pan, it is close...
Well, listing shows '64\to '76\being the same.....what do I know...

Last edited:
The backbone of any car build and getting my life organized.

I bought 20 shoe box plastic tubs and I am sorting bolts.

1/4, 5/16, 3/8, all the way up

Lugnuts, nuts, screws, washers and spacers.
Clips and roll pins, and small parts

I am just getting started implementing the new system, I bet I fill these tubs up and then some, once i start emptying the first barn. :D

20191216_212007.jpg

20191216_212011.jpg

20191216_212027.jpg

20191216_212045.jpg

20191216_212042.jpg

I found some flywheel bolts.

I'm not sure if I should re use or toss...

I am not really a racer but small price to be safe........??

Whoo hoo

I was emptying a bucket of bolts and found the missing pieces to one of my engine stands.

I have been looking for these for the past 5 years, maybe more

20191216_213750.jpg

Found some dash frame bolts. I almost forgot what those look like.

When I just found these, i had to think for a minute on what they are

20191216_214125.jpg

Finding a lot of steering column to dash frame hardware.

You can see the special markings on the nuts and unique washers. I think they are designed to react in a serious collision.

20191216_214704.jpg

I am starting to think I have parted more cars than I care to admit.

I also have more cars in the yard than I admit.... don't want to look like a demented hoarder

I am starting to realize the past 15 years of my life have been in these cars and bolts, there has been not really much else to my life.

No wonder I don't have normal friends

-
Back