Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's right throw parts at it! how are the grounds?
The one from the intake to the firewall measures 2.8 ohms on the meter.

I also connected a second as mike and you said, from the head down to the frame on the drivers side.

What do you guys think the teener in my 66 is worth? No oil pan, or alt, brackets. But the rest is included. And no pulleys, or mounts. Runs freaking great. STD bore, STD mains and rods, forged steel crank, everything Mic'ed out with in specs. New rings, bearings, oil pump, fresh valve job, Swirl port heads, 273 ADJ valve gear, rockers, correct 4BBL AFB 4295s. Cast iron 4bbl 273 intake, Crane energizer cam, double roller chain....
1967 engine.
I’m thinking at least a grand. Take a video with a date/time code of it running and driving. That’ll help it sell faster

My wife ordered a heater for the Fargo. From an outfit called wish. heavy duty core, more like a heat exchanger. Two little 12 volt fans.
64249BBC-1CFD-43ED-A5B4-DFF9F47E6EE5.jpeg

So for a coil to be good, it should register some kind of resistance right? The old coil doesn’t move at all on the meter and the new one does. So I’m guessing the new one is good?

Good Evening All! Been chaotic here, RV being disconnected from power, water, satellite, final grading is done now though. Got to the post office and my calendar from Dave arrived, holy crap is it cool!!! It's going up in the shop soon, thanks Dave!

We heard this all day both Saturday and Sunday, didn't mind at all though. Can't see everything being complete by 21st but hoping we can move in as sons are coming home from college for Christmas, don't want to have to use those hotel reservations.

IMG_0180 (1).jpg

IMG_0184 (1).jpg

What do you guys think the teener in my 66 is worth? No oil pan, or alt, brackets. But the rest is included. And no pulleys, or mounts. Runs freaking great. STD bore, STD mains and rods, forged steel crank, everything Mic'ed out with in specs. New rings, bearings, oil pump, fresh valve job, Swirl port heads, 273 ADJ valve gear, rockers, correct 4BBL AFB 4295s. Cast iron 4bbl 273 intake, Crane energizer cam, double roller chain....
1967 engine.
Why no oil pan? If I remember correctly 318 and 360 pans don't intchange.

Why no oil pan? If I remember correctly 318 and 360 pans don't intchange.
He’s got an early A body dart, he’s keeping that pan. Although you bring up an interesting point. I don’t know if the 408 will accept the early A pan.

-
Back