Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
at-102-_nc_ohc-fwfb0rgeqtsaqm79xm0bbb1ut-tuvh9pylly_irnehnpsoxy0iijfzjha-_nc_ht-scontent-fyyc2-1-jpg.337343

Got my oil tank emptied,ready for a week of oil changes. Hate em.
Got my amazon bluetooth adapter, plugged into shop stereo. Better range than the ihome i had. So one good thing so far today.

Good Morning!!
Done with snow shoveling. Hit it twice yesterday, and once this morning after vehicles were moved.
Annual VA appointment this morning. Not doing much after that. Long weekend out of town, need to have some down time.

Well, just paid for my new 408 From Johnny Mac, Bluprint engines. Woo Hoo!!! Another project I have bitten off!! When will I learn. Anyone want the 318 that is in the 66? Runs real good, fresh. Can haggle the price....Can deliver this July to the East coast.

Well, just paid for my new 408 From Johnny Mac, Bluprint engines. Woo Hoo!!! Another project I have bitten off!! When will I learn. Anyone want the 318 that is in the 66? Runs real good, fresh. Can haggle the price....Can deliver this July to the East coast.
Tims delivery service! I know Mark has a Blazer he wants to ship. He sold that truck already and did nothing to it either.

Last few days, been sorting mail and paying some bills, doing laundry. All caught up now. Got a job in the shop today, and one tomorrow...

Morning everyone, little snow overnight. Coffee is going down good, ready to head out.

-
Back