Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, just paid for my new 408 From Johnny Mac, Bluprint engines. Woo Hoo!!! Another project I have bitten off!! When will I learn. Anyone want the 318 that is in the 66? Runs real good, fresh. Can haggle the price....Can deliver this July to the East coast.

Hmmm.... very very tempting. I might PM you shortly.

Not the diesels the farm boys have around here! Some crazy ones for sure.

Yep, I miss this truck :(

SwBJF8w&_nc_ohc=vWgDjCGN56gAQkrNJMRE_dZn4TYJaxZ4KCSkLM6Ee0uiBg0kxqhCLH3Sg&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

gMNWIvw&_nc_ohc=h-KusznijmAAQkVfishBhZBeF7x2Ffljad55f7djA3N2PwoVejFWXPT2A&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

I have been dealing with him quite a bit lately he fell into some ignition stuff so you can imagine where that is going!

I have to get up there sometime this week and bend that metal strap for the shelving for Carlisle. I really want to mess with that machine just way to cool.

yes, actually have crap on it! He has some for me also. works well heavy as crap though.

I better get busy, Lots to do today. Our local wine and spirits store has a big sale today. $30 + bottles of spirits for $20 if you buy 2. Time to stock up.

Ex brother in law just txtd me. his 03 ram 360 is passing coolant out the tailpipe.
theres 1500 bucks he doesent have laying around...
Lots of work. No fun.

So far our Winter weather today hasn't amounted to anything. Woke up to less than an inch of snow on cars and stuff. Roads are clean. Chance of a little more, but temps here should stay above freezing through time for me to come home from work.:thumbsup:

New coil purchased. Heading to check all the things mentioned above. Figured that 30 year old coil could use an upgrade anyway. And it’s fairly cheap

So correct me if I’m wrong. Dizzy wire goes to negative side of coil, positive to battery?

Ground was disconnected @memike . It now turns over much better. However, still no spark, even with new coil. I swapped the ballast resistor out, no change. Points are opening and closing. I think it’s time to swap the Hoppy dizzy in!

Chris is struggling to get spark out of the old Polara
Test light on neg side of coil,test light wire to bat pos. Crank. Light Should flash.
The points come new “dirty” they need to be clean and ground coil when closed.

What do you guys think the teener in my 66 is worth? No oil pan, or alt, brackets. But the rest is included. And no pulleys, or mounts. Runs freaking great. STD bore, STD mains and rods, forged steel crank, everything Mic'ed out with in specs. New rings, bearings, oil pump, fresh valve job, Swirl port heads, 273 ADJ valve gear, rockers, correct 4BBL AFB 4295s. Cast iron 4bbl 273 intake, Crane energizer cam, double roller chain....
1967 engine.

Last edited:
What do you guys think the teener in my 66 is worth? No oil pan, or alt, brackets. But the rest is included. And no pulleys, or mounts. Runs freaking great. STD bore, STD mains and rods, forged steel crank, everything Mic'ed out with in specs. New rings, bearings, oil pump, fresh valve job, Swirl port heads, 273 ADJ valve gear, rockers, correct 4BBL AFB 4295s. Cast iron 4bbl 273 intake, Crane energizer cam, double roller chain....
1967 engine.
Probably $1200, maybe $1500.

-
Back