Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Of course, lower octane makes more BTU power per unit volume than higher octane does. I always run the lowest octane that doesn’t cause detonation to get the most power.

None of my cars require more than 93 octane since they are all 10.5 compression ratio or less.

I run 93 in the GTS and SRT, 89 in the 300C 5.7 Hemi and 87 in the Grand Caravan. Anything more is just more cost and less power.

That's what our engines professor told us in college... Only run enough octane to keep it from detonating, anything more and you are just wasting money on more expensive fuel....

The same as usual around here. Had another down day what can you do? Means more beer for tomorrow!:rofl: Been busy with parts lately for some reason and another bunch of dual points From referrals. . Weird time of year for them.

Here's Ray on a beer run....

Beer run.jpg

'

Morning guys! I should probably get a gun and take some classes. I used to shoot a 410 and 22 as a kid. Have shot a few black powder and a flintlock. Those are fun. I owned a chrome 38 special at one time. Damn thing was so worn it spit lead so I sold it. SHould have had it destroyed.

Wife had a couple things made up, so i had to hang some pictures..
E375D893-5CD9-4E89-A5D9-4DAF6DC72C44.jpeg

Oil is thick, batt is cold so not effective, no worries......
Winner, winner chicken dinner!
A little warmer outside and a charged battery today. Fired right up.
I think my charger is shot. It says the battery is 'bad' Put it on my mower battery and got same thing. :( Ended up taking the Duster battery in to work with me last night and used the one there - charged it with no problem. Drove Cinnamon up to the store 10 min away. Home and parked with cover on now. Great fit! Just the fitted elastic holds it nice. I did put the front and back straps on that come with it for now. Will add some bungies with the clips Dave gave me before it's long Winter nap.

I always wanted to be able to take a picture like this! These are the pants I was wearing before I started my weight loss journey...

498A0CE1-7406-4AC4-BF1C-A50E71AE0FB7.jpeg

You were just starting your journey when i first joined FABO,
What a difference!
Great progress.

-
Back