Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ramen never looked so good.

20200123_121823.jpg

Sounds pretty good. Best of luck. Dogs heal pretty fast so hopefully she'll be up and about real soon.
You may recall my vet didn't want to use anesthesia on my old girl when she had growth on the neck that was slowly growing larger.
He did a local - I held her - and his assistant helped while he quickly shaved around the growth, cut it out out, sutured it and we were out in 40 minutes or less. Fricken amazing.
Once the drugs wear off, I'm sure she'll be fine. I like that the country vet wants the critter to go home asap after surgery. Seems they relax and heal faster in their own comfy surroundings. She looks pretty calm right now.

Just finished complete exhaust replacement on a cavalier. Car is a junker. But owner wants to run it until summer and find something better. Total waste of money.

Had to shut down. Hip does not want to go any more. Lots of out and under hoist Aggravates it.
So tomorrow i give er. Ball joints on a jeep.Then Fargo Friday!

Meh, i don't know about that. That may be a regional thing. I have lots of people in my Guard unit and others that are friends that work at all sorts of levels at the Distribution center in Whitestown, Indiana, they all say they love it.
Army guard right? How many nights you slept in the car?:poke::poke::poke::poke::rofl:

Had a guy come by here and pick up the Chevy heads he won on Ebag. Tried to sell him the rest of the Corvette parts. Says he'll get back to me. WTF ?? guy told me he had 14 Corvettes, mostly C1 and C2....I know he has $$$ cause he told me he is a Contractor........:BangHead:

Had a guy come by here and pick up the Chevy heads he won on Ebag. Tried to sell him the rest of the Corvette parts. Says he'll get back to me. WTF ?? guy told me he had 14 Corvettes, mostly C1 and C2....I know he has $$$ cause he told me he is a Contractor........:BangHead:
Last contractor i met with money turned out to be a drug dealer. Just sayin...

Man cold calls are kind of cool. Guy once again got the wrong petronix for a early 50's distrib. Amazing who recommends me.

I saw this BNL 2020 poster...ok, kinda cool with a Mopar in it.

3278E321-6D87-4916-B9EB-83CA6D4EA978.png

But I just HAD to rework it and make it really cool!

8D20A82A-6232-4C3C-B009-C42B33E885A3.jpeg

I like the color, scoops and tail stripe too!!!!!!
Thanks!

I could teach at least 2 semesters on what I changed and why. The least of which is color balance and depth and the most subtle is realizing that the “Barenaked Ladies” text needed to use the actual logo...and be colored a soft pink hue.

I mean, c’mon...bare naked ladies? It HAS to be a soft pink!

Thanks!

I could teach at least 2 semesters on what I changed and why. The least of which is color balance and depth and the most subtle is realizing that the “Barenaked Ladies” text needed to use the actual logo...and be colored a soft pink hue.

I mean, c’mon...bare naked ladies? It HAS to be a soft pink!
It's all in the subtile details!

-
Back