Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well i’m caught up. Got a tire to fix. Warranty. It’s really noisy.
Swap tire and return it to customer.
Paid some bills.
I have enough left to last 2 weeks. Then i hope things will have started to improve.

Well i’m caught up. Got a tire to fix. Warranty. It’s really noisy.
Swap tire and return it to customer.
Paid some bills.
I have enough left to last 2 weeks. Then i hope things will have started to improve.
i think we're about 6 weeks out from this going away and things getting back to normal. Cases are still peaking in North America with little signs of slowing down.

CA needs it, i wouldnt complain
I love that coming from some one who has no clue! Not living here. What CA needs is snow pack. In So Cal, 90 percent of our water comes from the Colorado river. we don't have any dams to save all the rain falling. It just goes to the ocean. Some gets in aquifers but that takes decades to circulate thru...Snow pack in the sierras is how we get the much needed water into the river.....So warm storms actually melt all the snow, what we need is cold storms from Alaska. This one coming seems to be cold....And the tropical express, southern formed storms, drop a lot of rain......But not much help as far as drought......

I love that coming from some one who has no clue! Not living here. What CA needs is snow pack. In So Cal, 90 percent of our water comes from the Colorado river. we don't have any dams to save all the rain falling. It just goes to the ocean. Some gets in aquifers but that takes decades to circulate thru...Snow pack in the sierras is how we get the much needed water into the river.....So warm storms actually melt all the snow, what we need is cold storms from Alaska. This one coming seems to be cold....And the tropical express, southern formed storms, drop a lot of rain......But not much help as far as drought......

The Colorado River weren't much more than an extended mud hole last time I drove to Phx.

all true, but it still has to help somewhat, at least keeping things wet will reduce the fire risk. Or at least in theory

all true, but it still has to help somewhat, at least keeping things wet will reduce the fire risk. Or at least in theory
No what happens is the rain grows the vegetation, then in July or Sept, it all dies leaving fuel for wild fires.....It is a cycle here...

We have Lake Michigan... :D

its-april-fools-mr-t-400x310.jpg

Hard to believe you water starts at the Continental Divide in the middle of Colorado.

-
Back