Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL Tims ben here a few times. So has Rick. Some guys just like to drive to Hoppy world! Think the first time most of us nut jobs met was here putting up my lift that did not show up so we partied hard that day
Hah, I have noticed that alcohol tends to be a common denominator at many FABO gatherings! I think I am still dehydrated.

Yes. That guy with the home brew made it even better. Dam I had that Keg of Fat tire for a week or two!

I should have broken out the 30-30 to set that tannerite off! Pistols just would not do it. Yes we hit most of the stuff that is illegal in CA for sure!

And his girlfriend!
I don't know if that was his girl or not, think it was friends with benefits! I still have the trophy on the shelf of shame with other stuff I have gotten from you idiots!
IMG_2771.JPG

Wow, geez, thanks a lot people.
Wouldn't of had a clew i would get these comments by posting Howdy Dooty, in a reply on this forum.

Your right, i mostly surf thru this section, without putting in a post.
Dunno why.
Just happened to have a picture of Howdy in my picture files, and the perfect opportunity was there.

Don't know if i should post this or not, as i really don't like to post personal issues on any of the web sites, but i most likely will be gone off these sites for awhile.

I have been diagnosed with a bad heart, that is requiring surgery.
I need a "valve job" and some artery work.
Have the big appointment with the people, doctor, at the hospital, Wednesday morning.
I'll know more about it then.
Surgery, 4 or 5 days in the ICU ward, maybe two weeks in a care facility hospital, then months of recovery with health care, at home.
I live alone, so the care issue still has to be worked out.

Anyone ever go thru heart surgery?
How did your recovery go?
That's what's got me concerned, more than the surgery itself.

Fell comfortable telling me, write me a pm.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x
Jim, I'll be praying for you. I'm sure everything will be fine.

I tell you what Andys home brew was some of the best I ever had. You know it was a good time when Marilyn is doing shots of Pecan and dancing! This fishing trip should be interesting in a few weeks.

Good Morning Coffee Land. Just back reading...sounding like lots of good memories. Hoping 2021 is back to normal and I can get together with some FABO members.

Morning!
Was a little windy here on sunday. Buddy sent me a photo.
8F561282-3C84-49B9-BC23-69BC73770B4B.jpeg

I was thinking that for a bit, but we Americans always think of our selves. This is really hitting hard all over the world. Just nuts.

View attachment 1715591917
Maybe, but I feel like it’s being hyped up a little bit here for the election. I’m not saying it’s full blown hype, but I think some of the things are. For example, why is it they claim no Covid spikes from thousands of people rioting all over the country, yet the news turns around and says beach goers are spiking cases or that a Trump rally caused a spike.

OK to shift gears here what is everyone up to today? I have a few things in the shop, nothing special though and mow the lawn.

-
Back