Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No stow aways! You are "crew", and for sure not a passenger!! LOL There are never passengers. Everyone on board is crew, otherwise you have to have a Captains license and pay fees to charter people around.. Nope these arent passengers, they are all crew.
Maybe you won't know I am there. I may just hook my inner tube to your boat

I missed this hemlock that had snapped. The top went over the fence and the most of it lodged between two alders, had to winch it out. I dragged it alongside the standing tree and when I dropped the stander it landed on the tree I was on, didn't get launched but I thought I was going to...with a running chainsaw in my hands lol!

View attachment 1715671742

There was a tree in our front yard that had a large branch that bent and went over our street... My dad and brother tried to cut the branch off so it wouldn't fall on the street and hurt somebody as they drove/walked by... They got it mostly cut and it was just hanging a little, so they threw a rope around it and pulled on it to try to get the last part to let go and get the branch down....

It finally let go, fell on the ground and bounced up and hit my dad in the mouth... Tore half his lip off and it was hanging off the edge of his mouth.... He had to go to the hospital and took 4 1/2 hours and 63 stitches to put the lip back together.... Only 4 stitches outside his mouth, the rest inside... However the doctor who stitched him up was so good that he didn't need any plastic surgery to hide the scar after it healed...

You have to respect those hanging trees, they can do some damage to you if you're not careful....

There was a tree in our front yard that had a large branch that bent and went over our street... My dad and brother tried to cut the branch off so it wouldn't fall on the street and hurt somebody as they drove/walked by... They got it mostly cut and it was just hanging a little, so they threw a rope around it and pulled on it to try to get the last part to let go and get the branch down....

It finally let go, fell on the ground and bounced up and hit my dad in the mouth... Tore half his lip off and it was hanging off the edge of his mouth.... He had to go to the hospital and took 4 1/2 hours and 63 stitches to put the lip back together.... Only 4 stitches outside his mouth, the rest inside... However the doctor who stitched him up was so good that he didn't need any plastic surgery to hide the scar after it healed...

You have to respect those hanging trees, they can do some damage to you if you're not careful....
:eek:Wow! That is insane, glad everything turned out ok.

That's forked... :rolleyes:
ThreadDirection.jpg

Some islands are still off limits, some you have to quarantine for 14 day, some you have to just provide a negative test result with in the past 72 hours. As an example once you gain access to say the French islands, then you can travel to and from all the islands with no issues. The second you visit a non French island then you have to start all over.

Those darn French...

It's like those French have a different word for everything...

My brother lost his eye in September and hasn't made it back to work or nor able to drive yet from a limb

Early birthday present for me, tires for the dart! Can’t wait to drive this thing with these sticky, 11 inch wide suckers!

This is one that we went and looked at. The sale of our house is going to fund the boat and our adventure. So we dont own one yet.
1991 Island Packet 38 Cruiser for sale - YachtWorld
Nice! But the ones i prefer are about 800-1000 feet long. supposed to be in the carribbean right now. Kim was a top performer at the bank, and usually a cruise winner. Had it worked this year,would have been 1 free cruise, one week home then a cruise we paid for almost 2 years ago. Maybe next year.

-
Back