Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
probably where it came from, someone probably scratched an itch and didn't wash hands and then finished making a poo poo platter.
Order's up!
caKqb1eksq-8.png

so it's supposed to warm up this weekend ......sounds like a great time to go snooping through a salvage yard or two. A bloke gave me some intel about a motor at a local yard that is labeled a 318, but there is reason to believe its really a 360.

gotta love chevy guys for not the different between a 318 and a 440 lol

Good morning everyone. I know a person who has a couple tanks. I want one too! Speaking of that fun stuff...Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot has been cancelled for spring. They are saying the fall shoot is on. Time will tell.

Good morning everyone. I know a person who has a couple tanks. I want one too! Speaking of that fun stuff...Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot has been cancelled for spring. They are saying the fall shoot is on. Time will tell.
Insurrectionist! LOL sorry I just had to say that

That's a lot of saved ammo for next time...haha!! I was bored yesterday, so pulled all the handguns together for a quick cleaning.

I would love to go there sometime to see it in person.

Again? Wow

-
Back