Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You might want to google him. He is the world champion speed shooter. He holds more speed shooting records than you got coffee cups! There are all kinds of videos of him racing his revolver with reloads. He is amazing
I will....BUT 25 rounds means 4 reloads.....

Thats how I came across his videos. Someone mentioned his name in passing reference to quick and I looked in g**gle.

Plymouth quarter window decal concept. This would be the passenger side. The bird would face the opposite direction on the driver’s side. The black background would be clear like the Scat
Pack quarter glass bees are.

9C80D15E-4661-45B4-A33F-D945FCE6689C.jpeg

Another unbelievable rate of fire related to military history was a documented contest between Hessian and Royal Artillery stationed in Canada 1777. Witnesses wrote the crews fired something like 12 shots a minute from field pieces. :eek:

But if thats what you do, and you and your team is motivated enough, clearly its humanly possible.
Its also nuts :realcrazy:
Probably skipped some of the safety steps to achieve that rate of fire.
Double nuts.

Another unbelievable rate of fire related to military history was a documented contest between Hessian and Royal Artillery stationed in Canada 1777. Witnesses wrote the crews fired something like 12 shots a minute from field pieces. :eek:

But if thats what you do, and you and your team is motivated enough, clearly its humanly possible.
Its also nuts :realcrazy:
Probably skipped some of the safety steps to achieve that rate of fire.
Double nuts.
I know at knob creek. He wasn’t aiming at a target per day. Just shooting at an old car

I know at knob creek. He wasn’t aiming at a target per day. Just shooting at an old car
It still pretty amazing.

OTH there's been people like him throughout history. I'm just talking about the concept of doing something amazing as a showman or woman. Go from town to town or people come to see their performance. They might also compete in some sport or game of skill, but what people come to see is the show. For the performance they arrange it to focus on the wow factor. That's part of the fun. Not expecting his performance to launch S&W's revolver line into replacing the AK worldwide - or anywhere!

Last edited:
Pick a number. Any number...

A cop said that to one of my friends in high school...

They were driving around and a cop turned his lights on to pull him over... He tried to run around a bit and avoid it, but eventually decided it was best to pull over...

The cop came up to the car and got his paperwork, then went to the passenger and said, "Pick a number between 1 and 12"...

The passenger said four...

The cop went back to his car and wrote them 4 tickets... It's a good thing he didn't pick 12.... :BangHead:

So if a cop ever asks you to pick a number, go low.... :D

Show me, Reload a revolver in fraction of a second....
Show me the video of the feat Chris is touting, Being able to out fire a full auto AK, with a pistol...
I don’t know if there is a video of it or not. Never tried to look. Never said he outfired an AK either. I said he raced it. He lost but still got 25 rounds off. As for your video of reloading a revolver in a fraction of a second, the very video linked that started this conversation shows that. Watch it all the way thru

Show me, Reload a revolver in fraction of a second....
Show me the video of the feat Chris is touting, Being able to out fire a full auto AK, with a pistol...

video says .57 reload...16 shots, 4 seconds.

I'm still not a big gun gal, although I got a glock in my rari, have a .22 by the front door and few others in nice spots in the house.

I've fired an AR 15 and it was an *** kicking good afternoon but I got over it right away.

I like my barrels to be in a gang of 4 on top of my engine :lol:

I'm still not a big gun gal, although I got a glock in my rari, have a .22 by the front door and few others in nice spots in the house.

I've fired an AR 15 and it was an *** kicking good afternoon but I got over it right away.

I like my barrels to be in a gang of 4 on top of my engine :lol:
You just haven’t fired anything on full rock and roll or big enough yet then. An AR is basically an oversized 22. Kind of like a stroker engine. I mean diameter is the same, .224 but the case length (stroker) is a hell of a lot longer. That said, the gas impengement system of the AR absorbs a lot of the recoil. Now come fire a Lahti or even a M82A1 and feel that concussion. It’s like riding in a full out max wedge Mopar. Fire something like an M2 or an MG42 and full tilt, and it’s like strapping in to a top fuel dragster.

I’m gonna have to time myself on a reload tomorrow.I’m curious how slow I am, I’m guessing 15 seconds for a semi auto

You just haven’t fired anything on full rock and roll or big enough yet then. An AR is basically an oversized 22. Kind of like a stroker engine. I mean diameter is the same, .224 but the case length (stroker) is a hell of a lot longer. That said, the gas impengement system of the AR absorbs a lot of the recoil. Now come fire a Lahti or even a M82A1 and feel that concussion. It’s like riding in a full out max wedge Mopar. Fire something like an M2 or an MG42 and full tilt, and it’s like strapping in to a top fuel dragster.
An oversized .22 is enough for me.... I'm probably half your size. It's enough to make me feel like the kid on home alone with a BB gun protecting the house lol.

At another Cafe this morning. Breakfast and coffee. Forgot to snap a pic of my steak and eggs before I ate it. Was hungry. Total cost $5 US
PXL_20210304_033620779.jpg
PXL_20210304_033533143.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back