Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK. So here's how solve that.
There's a device called a thermometer. You can find them in a general store or five and dime.
They look like this.
View attachment 1715701083
See the red color? Line that up with the numbers under F. That;s the termperature.

If you live in the country, a lot of people have one like this outside the door or window.,
View attachment 1715701082

The needle points to the temperature.
Just like a reading a clock. Remember those? :poke:

:lol:

:p
I have one of those in the kitchen, bedroom, attic, garage and behind a shed in the shady part so it doesn't get sun bleached.

For all of you range shooters....

????????????

It all depends on the range. Nothing I see there is problematic unless it was against the range rules.
Actually what I think is problematic is the parking lot's relationship to the firing line.

There's a device called a thermometer. You can find them in a general store or five and dime.
They look like this.
See the red color? Line that up with the numbers under F. That;s the termperature.

If you live in the country, a lot of people have one like this outside the door or window.,

I have temp readings on my atomic clocks, but last time we changed the batteries, my son did not 'restart' the outside probe to synch with it yet...

Lazy....

Procrastinate A07.jpg

They look like this.

Thermometer.jpg

????????????

It all depends on the range. Nothing I see there is problematic unless it was against the range rules.
Actually what I think is problematic is the parking lot's relationship to the firing line.

Besides that guy is slow.
This is what fast is like.

Besides that guy is slow.
This is what fast is like.

I seen him once at knob creek. They had him race a fully auto AK47. To see how many shots he could get off in the time it took a Full auto AK to go thru 30 rounds. He got 25 shots off in that time.

I seen him once at knob creek. They had him race a fully auto AK47. To see how many shots he could get off in the time it took a Full auto AK to go thru 30 rounds. He got 25 shots off in that time.
What was he shooting?

Not that fast. No way
In that video where he bested the world record you can see him shoot 12 rounds on target in under 3 seconds.
I don't know what the reload portion of that time is but surely its on the net somewhere. Lets say its a second, that would mean he's capable shooting 24 shots in 8 to 10 seconds.
What's the rate of fire some AKs?

In that video where he bested the world record you can see him shoot 12 rounds on target in under 3 seconds.
I don't know what the reload portion of that time is but surely its on the net somewhere. Lets say its a second, that would mean he's capable shooting 24 shots in 8 to 10 seconds.
On full auto, it can do just over 30 rounds in 10 seconds

Depending on AK, the full auto fire rate, which isn’t the cyclic rated, is about 280-320 rounds a minute. The theoretic cyclic rate , that is rate without resistance is 600 rounds, but that’s not actually achievable

????????????

At lot of ranges for insurance and safety purposes have rules against full auto or rapid firing.

-
Back