Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sink some coated steel loops in the concrete so the trailer be locked down. That should stop the dumb thieves and slow down the ones that scope out the situation beforehand.
Or chain. Less of a trip hazard.

-picture-id990754790.jpg

Tell you what try cutting stainless cable, like the e brake stuff but much larger without a cut off wheel. Directions for use are printed in many languages on bolt cutters!:lol:

They make them already. Around $25 each. Biggest thing is really achoring them deeply. Saw one pull ouy here in hARRISBURG ACTUALLY, DAM THING WAS THREE FEET DEEP AND IT STILL CAME OUT.

THe older body shops have tie down pots. Let me see if I can find a picture

The airfield ones also double as a ground that is why they are along with a copper ground rod. They were a PIA once a year we had to go meggar ohm them all and there are freaking hundres of them usually.

Tell you what try cutting stainless cable, like the e brake stuff but much larger without a cut off wheel. Directions for use are printed in many languages on bolt cutters!:lol:
With tools like this, none of the tie down options are gonna take long to get through...
153498r_2000x2000.jpg

But you can hear them atleast. I think the redneck way is the way to go.

View attachment 1715706828
So I built a trailer, just like your picture. Always kept it chained down. Well, going to use it, to Fresno. All hooked up to Fore runner, ready to go. Wife wants Starbucks. Drive thru only. OK. Unhook trailer, go to Starbucks, come home, trailer gone!!!

So I built a trailer, just like your picture. Always kept it chained down. Well, going to use it, to Fresno. All hooked up to Fore runner, ready to go. Wife wants Starbucks. Drive thru only. OK. Unhook trailer, go to Starbucks, come home, trailer gone!!!
Damn Starbucks! :rofl:

-
Back